• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite Male and Female characters of all time!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Well these are mine:

Male:
Guts.jpg

I discovered Berserk about a week ago, and I can't tell you how much I love it. The characters, the fights, the epic story. This is my FAVORITE Manga of all time, and I cannot tell you just how epic this series is. And I'm kind of glad that I discovered this series so late, I have nearly 400 chapters to read and I don't have to wait for any of them. :troll: But Guts is by far my favorite Male character of anything, possibly my FAVORITE character. What he goes through and just what he achieves in his life is awesome. Never does he give up and never does he stop fighting.Its so incredible to see just how Guts grows as a character, and just how much he sacrifices in his life. I'm still in the Golden Age Arc, and I still haven't learned the truth about Griffith. But I already don't like him. Bi-shonen TRAP prick.

Female:

final_fantasy_lightning_farron_by_xdreamingfantasyx-d4vaha0.png

Lightning Farron. She grows as a character through out the games and has an undying will to protect her sister, which I think is incredible. Also, she's amazing. I'm able to relate to that since I have two little sisters at my mother's house, who I would die for.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
male for me would have to be original dmc dante followed closely by ryu hayabusa for female id go with rayne from bloodrayne as she is hot nd deadly or nariko from heavenly sword for the same reason

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Male: not many male characters interest me so ... DMC3 Vergil i guess... i don't know.
Female: for this i have the exact opposite problem, this would probably be a 1000 way tie. sometimes i have trouble deciding on a favorite from one series so deciding on a single favorite isn't really possible. okay i might be able to pick four ( Yui and Azu-Nyan from K-On! and Sakaki and Osaka from Azumanga Daioh) but that is the best i can do.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Male:

1532570-mts2_navetsea_376544_devil_may_cry_3_dante.jpg

Female:

Lightning.png

and

6473-bioshock-infinite-elizabeth.jpg

and

mass-effect-3-wallpaper.jpg

Oh are we just talking about video games, or characters in general? :blink:
FEM SHEP!!!!1111oneoneone, and we are talking about characters in general. And I like your tastes, you got dat Lightning and Shep up in der.

Meg

FEM SHEP!!!!1111oneoneone, and we are talking about characters in general. And I like your tastes, you got dat Lightning and Shep up in der.
Oh well in that case. :w00t:

Male:

2198361-captain_america.jpg

and

*points to sig*

Female:
injustice-gods-among-us-sexy-wonderwoman-MKU-article.jpg

Top Bottom