• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite ending credits music.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'm on phone currently so can't link video but Captain Midnight by Tomahawk at the end of The Darkness was great.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I never got scenario B :(
tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well Im not sure if that song was an ending theme of FF XIV Online in first version, as game servers was shutten down, but Im thinking that this was ending theme:

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Damn it! Someone already posted "Way to Fall" by Starsailor.

Note: Links since my computer can't handle embedded video overflow.
No Heaven - DJ Champion; Borderlands
Fade Away - Black Heart Procession; inFamous 2
Silent Melody - Working for a Nuclear Free City; inFamous
Staff Roll - Hajime Wakai, Shiho Fujii, Mahito Yokota, Takeshi Hama, and Koji Kondo; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Why Fi?! WHY?! Why did you have to leave?! Your theme and you! All of it's gone now! *Cries in corner*
End Credits - Nintendo; The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Basically any Zelda game's ending - scratch that - whole soundtracks.
Credits Theme - Mahito Yokota; Super Mario Galaxy. Similarly, the whole soundtracks of Mario games, mostly the Galaxy series though.
Luigi's Mansion Groovy Ending Theme - Nintendo; Need I name the awesomeness that is Luigi's game?
Take Me To Hell (Broken Dreams) - Akira Yamaoka; Shadows of the Damned
Shiki no Uta/Song of the Seasons - MINMI and Nujabes; Samurai Champloo; I still need to watch this.
Merry Go Round - Joe Hisaishi; Howl's Moving Castle. I swear there was a vocal version of this, but I think it was taken down on Youtube.
Homework Never Ends (English Version) - Yusuke Honma; Yu Yu Hakusho
Samurai Jack - George Pajon Jr. and will. i. am; Do I really have to say?
Dango Daikazoku - Jun Maeda, Magome Togoshi, Hajime Kikuchi, Takumaru, ZTS, and sung by Chata; Clannad. This anime made me cry, so it gets to be mentioned here, but I still have yet to finish it.
Ichiban no Takaramono - Jun Maeda and sung by LiSA; Angel Beats!. This also made me teary, yet to watch it fully though.
Ihojin No Yaiba (Ending Version) - Naoki Sato; Sword of the Stranger. Great film if you haven't seen it.
Reset - Ayaka Hirahara; Okami

Not ending credits songs.
Neopolitan Dreams - Lisa Mitchell; LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
Blazing Sword Main Theme - Yuka Tsujiyoko; Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword/The Sword of Flame. Also, anything from the Fire Emblem franchise.
Time is Changing (English Version) - Tomohito Nishiura; Dark Cloud 2. It's the intro song and the rest of the soundtrack is amazing. I still have to finish it.
To Zanarkand (Orchestral Versian) - Nobuo Uematsu; Final Fantasy X. Easily one of the most beautiful pieces composed.
Wild Challenger - Jindou; Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo. Yay, nostalgia.
RAVEolution - Reel Big Fish; Rave Master Toonami opening. I miss Toonami.
Duck Dodgers - Douglas Romayne; Duck Dodgers (2003-05) TV series.
Inner Universe - Origa; Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I need to watch and read everything Ghost in the Shell.
Justice League Main Theme - Lolita Ritmanis; Justice League (2001-06) TV series. Oh, the nostalgia.

Err, there's more, but this is getting out of hand.

Top Bottom