• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite DMC Character of all Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
JESTER!! No, wait, Lucia!!!

Haha! Just kidding. My favourite Devil May Cry character of all time is Vergil. It used to be Dante but as soon as I got to play as Vergil in Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition then he became my favourite.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
Nero, he is fricken awesome cause he is the only person to beat the crap out of dante and is still human

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Destrond;62837 said:
Nero, he is fricken awesome cause he is the only person to beat the crap out of dante and is still human

"Beat the crap out of" is exaggerating the whole scene. Dante did not even feel all that while Nero was doing his best:p
Seriously only Vergil can could beat the crap out of Dante:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Tony_Redgrave;62840 said:
"Beat the crap out of" is exaggerating the whole scene. Dante did not even feel all that while Nero was doing his best:p
Seriously only Vergil can could beat the crap out of Dante:lol:

Correct!! :D

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
My favorite dmc character DANTE.

Nero too but dante still more powerful than nero and he is the devil hunter and the hero of the series.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'd like to take back what I said about Vergil being my favorite Devil May Cry character -- after checking out some of the Devil May Cry 4 videos that I download from Xbox Live, I can honestly say that I'm starting to think that Nero might just be the coolest character in Devil May Cry history.

If you haven't already, hop onto your Xbox 360 and get downloading those Devil May Cry 4 trailers -- Nero is awesome. ^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nooooooooooooooo! Don't betray a Sparda twin for Nero. J/K ^^

I really hope that doesn't happen with most people anyways.

Devil Razer

Drifter
To be honest i quite like nelo anglo. Virgil himself is pretty damn ool to becuase he's oe othoes guys who doesnt need to sa much and just likes to get the job done.

But then again Dante's cockyness in dmc 3 is awsome. I love the way he talks to cerbrus

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante. He's just a legend, and the coolest character by far. Nero looks like he could become a favourite character, but its too early to make that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom