• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Best Worst moments in Gaming

Captain Xin

splash_main.jpg

From the Black Mesa incidents in Half Life 1 to the introduction of Flood in Halo: Combat Evolved.

From the Unstoppable Nemesis in Resident Evil 3 to the nerve wrecking water-tunnel chase in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

These were the worst scenario our protagonist can get, but also some of our finest gaming moments none-the-last.

What's yours?

PS: This thread does not limited to video-games only, You can put Dumbo or Bambi in your post. However, since this is a General Gaming Discussion thread, please include at least one video-game in your list. :smile:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Major P4 Spoiler: Watch at your own risk.

I'll be the first to admit that I was shocked that it was really him all along. It was like the ending of
Unbreakable.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
All Metal Slug games! every level after mission 2 is insanely hard unless you've played it at least 10 times and memorized the enemy patterns you will DIE again and again because of the "one hit kill" rule but the game is so good that you will play it again&again!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
1. Xenogears final boss after finishing 4 servants of final boss, I had to fight final boss, only to discover that it wasn't final boss D:
2. Final boss of Legend of Dragoon. fight lasted for 1,5 hour and when after it i was killed in his last form I felt devastated.

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
Back in the day the last few marine missions in AvP (the 1999 game) especially when you get the Praetorians and the final Predator fight. That stupid SADAR misses so easily.

Silent Hill though, jeez. The second one in particular. The part where its like a prison or something and you can hear the guys knife coming as it scratches the ground.

Captain Xin

Silent Hill though, jeez. The second one in particular. The part where its like a prison or something and you can hear the guys knife coming as it scratches the ground.

Ah the good old silent hill. To me, SH2 still is the best horror game I've played. It had the weird sense of placing you in a place YOU DON'T WANT TO BE.

And the prison is just another prime example what makes Silent Hill 2 so great.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
Dante playing Nevan ....... its the best. (duh, thats why im here)
worst maybe the outlast whistle-blower cutscene when u stuck in a locker and things happen front of you, or the cutscene in DmC where mundus having s** with lilith. (i didn't played a lot of game but i did played a large amount)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Another one i can think about is my fight against Ornstein in his giant form in Dark Souls 1. I was one hit away from being killed and he had half of his bar. Whole fight was on the edge and despite i won in the end, my hands were shaking

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I had actually couples of best or worst moments in gaming but well maybe i will show some, maybe first from worst ones:

- Worst moment: Having an crash of game when I had on second boss battle ( I had this situation on DX:HR and guys this been not funny, not only PC version of it suddenly outta nowhere crashed also mine Steam crashed too and mine whole progress in game went to nowhere as i got corrupted saves after this crash, no fun to repeat game again to that particular point)

- For best moments sometimes i had one when I played some games when actually not understanded anything said as i began gaming from early childhood and well most games been in ENG, and i not been good in that language at that time.

Top Bottom