• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your best of E3 2013

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
E3 2013 was said to be the best E3 in years. If i had to pick my best moments this E3, that would be:

1. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 E3 Trailer and gameplay demo - My most anticipated game for 2013.
2. Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement - I'm creaming at my pants when these two was announced at the Microsoft conference together.
3. Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain Red band Trailer and gameplay - Kojima did it again! The time he will re-defined Tactical espionage again is here!
4. Batman Arkham Origins - Rocksteady might not be developing this but it sure still looks like the good ol Arkham games to me.
5. Dark Souls II - I'm prepared to die again.
6. Watch dogs - Probably my most anticipated Ubisoft game. Assassin's creed IV: Blackflag looks meh to me.
7. When Sony and PS4 owned Microsoft and Xboxone - Do i need to say more?
8. Total War: Rome II - Been waiting for this like forever and it's absolutely fantastic to see it's gameplay now.

So what is your best of E3 2013?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
-METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN IS MAKING ME JIZZ MY PANTS EVERY TIME I SEE THE TRAILER!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!

-Sony's E3 Press Conference

-Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3

-Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4 WITH MOTHERFUCKING MEGAMAN!

-The Evil Within

-MAD F*CKING MAX GAME!!!!!

-Thief. Hoping for the best because I've always been a fan of this series.

-Infamous: Second Son

-Octodad

There's more games but to sum it up I'm really only looking forward to what Sony and Nintendo has on the horizon. Xbone is dead to me.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII becoming FFXV. Basically it said the game is alive and well and the trailers suggest that it will have awesome combat.
- Kingdom Hearts III. It's been a long time, especially since I never was able to play the handheld games; really want a 3DS so I can play as Riku along Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Bravely Default, etc.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain's trailer. Not only do we get to see the jump of gameplay and flexibility, we a get a taste of how the story will be.
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U. I love the series because you can play as so many beloved characters. Although Bowser and Samus are getting updates combat-wise and appearance, I'm disappointed that Link might be the same, sluggish, "I can't jump or recover for my life" fighter from the past three games. Really? Come on, man! Skyward Sword's influences could have made Link an amazing fighter, but no. Oh well.
- Mirror's Edge 2. I played the demo of the first and fell in love with the design and gameplay.
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I enjoyed the past two and the gameplay trailers really show an improvement in the speed department. This is mostly here since only snippets of gameplay were shown unlike the other games which had more in-depth gameplay - FFXV and MGSV - or established gameplay - Mirror's Edge 2 and SSB.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
-Batman Arkham Origins
-MGS5
-PS4 killing the Xbone
-Mad Max

I would have added Halo and Dead Rising 3, but they're exclusive to the failure of Next Gen.

IncarnatedDemon

My best at E3
> The honorable Thieves
> Shinei
> Age of Misery
> Coro 4
> Dark Souls 2
> Bayo 2
> Lone Soul
> Dungeon Siege: Rise of darkness
> The Boy That Lived: Also Smoked weed

Dark Drakan

Admin
In no particular order (off top of my head):

The Witcher 3
New Battlefront
Destiny
Mirrors Edge 2
Battlefield 4
Dead Rising 3 (hopefully better than the 2nd)
TitanFall (looked decent sidestep to CoD)
New Halo
Project Spark (looks interesting)
Metal Gear 5
Total War: Rome II
Mad Max game
Ryse (reminded me of Spartacus TV show)

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Main things;
- MGS5
- Destiny
- Battlefront 3
- FFXV
- Battlefield 4 (Not the campaign trailer, the multiplayer trailer was what drew me in more)
- Infamous:SS
- Abe's Odyssey: New N' Tasty
- Elder scrolls Online

A lil bit interested;
- Spark
- The Crew
- TitanFall

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Mario Kart 8, Dark Souls 2, Infamous Second Son, Metal Gear Solid 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3.

That's pretty much it really.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Battlefield has NEVER been about the Single Player anyway, Multiplayer makes the series.
Very true, I don't even think I've completed Battlefield 3's campaign :p
The problem was the campaign trailer didn't make it seem like much was new or changed which made me worry if the multiplayer had much changed either, but seeing the huge scale of the maps and that massive building falling down in the multiplayer gameplay changed that big time :lol:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
KH3 - my heart stopped. I will be getting a ps4

castlevania - lord of shadows was incredible and the sequel look better. I love Patrick Stewart too so...

the order - I just thought it looked cool as ****, don't really know what type of game it is though :/

beyond two souls - HURRY UP AND RELEASE ALREADY!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
monolith-soft-project-wii-u_162952_post.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Is that the new Monolith Soft game? Speaking of which, I just realized that The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Pandora's Tower were all limited print games... I only own The Last Story. :(
God, that sucks doesn't it? I also wish I could own all three. I just put the picture there 'cause I thought it would look more badass. You know, a "less-is-more" kinda thing. :lol:

I really need to get out more. :(

And yes, that is that new Monolith Soft game. A jrpg that has live-action combat, a huge sci-fi explorable world, and mechs. Now I remember why I never go outside. Reality has nothing to offer. :/

Edit: Actually, I only wish I had bought Xenoblade Chronicles. The other two I can take or leave.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
God, that sucks doesn't it? I also wish I could own all three. I just put the picture there 'cause I thought it would look more badass. You know, a "less-is-more" kinda thing. :lol:

I really need to get out more. :(

And yes, that is that new Monolith Soft game. A jrpg that has live-action combat, a huge sci-fi explorable world, and mechs. Now I remember why I never go outside. Reality has nothing to offer. :/

Edit: Actually, I only wish I had bought Xenoblade Chronicles. The other two I can take or leave.
Don't... Don't become a hikikomori...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Don't... Don't become a hikikomori...
I love that show. "Welcome to the NHK" is probably my second or third favorite anime of all time.

And it's too late. I've already crossed over. :troll:

Seriously though, if I didn't have to work, I would totally be a hikikkomori. Maybe if I had a job I really liked, then this anti-social thing wouldn't be such an issue, ya know?
*sigh* One day, I'll make it so that reality doesn't suck for anyone.

I also like your "Enigmatic Stranger" tagline. It demonstrates both style and mystery at once.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Very true, I don't even think I've completed Battlefield 3's campaign :p
The problem was the campaign trailer didn't make it seem like much was new or changed which made me worry if the multiplayer had much changed either, but seeing the huge scale of the maps and that massive building falling down in the multiplayer gameplay changed that big time :lol:

I finished the campaigns & they have got better which each Battlefield, it didnt actually have a proper campaign until Bad Company so they have come leaps & bounds since then. It will still be sold on its multiplayer & in that regard each game has improved itself & not tried to fix things that arent broken. Merely evolution rather than revolution & Battlefield 4 looks to have pushed what made Battlefield 3 great even further.

Top Bottom