• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I hate DMC3...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71652 said:
yeah,that's right...oh yeah check the kingdom hearts section...there are bad news for you...:)

Thanks for the heads up :)

Hmmm...imagine a DT'd Judgement Cut if it was boosted O_O!

shadowking

the King of Shadows
Keaton;71606 said:
I agree, Virgil was hard especially the final time. Bue his DT should've had more of a boost to it...utilizing Summoned Swords more, teleportation and energy blasts via Beowolf etc. It would make sense and kicking his @$$ so much more fun =p

yeah you're right;)

by the way, one of my nephews' name is Keaton...

Keaton

Premium
shadowking;71671 said:
yeah you're right;)

by the way, one of my nephews' name is Keaton...

Uncle?! (lol joke)

Nice, its a rare name to hear these days tbh :D

On that topic I may name my kids (when ever I get round to having kids and getting married etc) Dante and Virgil to help the older names come back into the circle - especially since I would love to be named either of those (even before DMC)

Sparda™

Imaging the ways of moves in DT forms and such, can go on forever lol

Dante in DMC3 is just in his beginnings, and as such, I wouldn't see advanced styles. The same goes for Vergil. He discovered his Devil form earlier than Dante, but we must not forget that they are twins.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;71727 said:
Imaging the ways of moves in DT forms and such, can go on forever lol

Dante in DMC3 is just in his beginnings, and as such, I wouldn't see advanced styles. The same goes for Vergil. He discovered his Devil form earlier than Dante, but we must not forget that they are twins.

I agree, but it was clear from Virgil's attitude that he had been more developed for longer...so it would make more sense if Virgil had a little something Dante didnt..

Sparda™

Keaton;71837 said:
I agree, but it was clear from Virgil's attitude that he had been more developed for longer...so it would make more sense if Virgil had a little something Dante didnt..

Well, If you compare Dante to Vergil in DMC3, the Dark Slayer is just too strong and too overpowered, which is reflected when you get to use him in DMC3:SE.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
umm rebellions dt allows you to glide. cerberus Dt makes u run faster. Nevan Dt lets u fly and shoot purple lightning. and i cant remember what the others let your devil trigger do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom