• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I hate DMC3...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I love the gameplay...but something about it sux...when u are D.T. form,Devils should have some supernatural powers,right..?But,Dante does not have it,except Nevan D.T. form...examples are : Dante uses telekinetic power controlling Rebellion,Dante uses fireball or tornado attack when using Agni &
Rudra,Dante uses ice waves or something or a blizzard attack when
using Cerberus,Dante uses light lasers or laser cannon or have wings on it when using Beowulf...also,when u are in D.T. form,your shot sttacks does not change like DMC D.T. shot attacks...even DMC 2 Dante's D.T. form is better,has elemental attacks and have second form...also,Dante's D.T. form in DMC1 is still the best...:mad:

this really ****es me off...:mad:

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
the forms looked cool in 3 in 1,2,& 4 they looked too human(just the face in 4 though). but the abilities in 3 were cool whats not to like? and they do have uber attacks just use sword master.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No, his point is that unlike all DMCs you don't gain any new moves when you are in Devil Trigger. (Moves only available when you are in that form).

DMC1 had that.
DMC2 had that.
DMC3 did not have that.
DMC4 did not have that but instead when you are in Devil Trigger, every move, whether it's style or swinging a devil arm changes for the best somehow;)

And yeah, it's a pity that DMC3's Devil Trigger only allowed you to go faster and heal, except Nevan which lets you fly.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;68985 said:
No, his point is that unlike all DMCs you don't gain any new moves when you are in Devil Trigger. (Moves only available when you are in that form).

DMC1 had that.
DMC2 had that.
DMC3 did not have that.
DMC4 did not have that but instead when you are in Devil Trigger, every move, whether it's style or swinging a devil arm changes for the best somehow;)

And yeah, it's a pity that DMC3's Devil Trigger only allowed you to go faster and heal, except Nevan which lets you fly.

Yes,that's it...:( Even DMC 2 D.T. form outclasses DMC 3 devil forms...DMC 4 at least they improve quite a bit of
Dante's skills while in D>T. form...this really sux...

Keaton

Premium
yasoukyoku;69036 said:
o i see, well its a baby DT so whatever

Possibly the biggest point.
Maybe it was because Dante and Virgil only just gained their DT's? Increased Strength, Speed and Regeneration may be the only things they could access then.

In DMC1 Alastor mimics Nevan (although in real-time its the other way around). Maybe Dante knew by that point how to manipulate a 'Thunder Element' based Devil Arms powers?

I agree, it sucks, but it makes a little sense.
As yasoukyoku said, the DTs in DMC3 look the best (imo), even Dantes DMC 4 DT looks a bit too lame because its too relistic. - Nero looks cool though =p

II Regicide II

The Greatest
its because he just learned how to do dt man
in 1 hes older and stronger with it and more experienced
in 3 he just unlocked his hidden power

Keaton

Premium
Xo FaTaL oX;70901 said:
its because he just learned how to do dt man
in 1 hes older and stronger with it and more experienced
in 3 he just unlocked his hidden power

That certanly seems like the most likly reason :)
ESPECIALLY since DMC3 is the first in the timeline...although its hard to tell wether this was intentional or not on Capcom.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;70908 said:
That certanly seems like the most likly reason :)
ESPECIALLY since DMC3 is the first in the timeline...although its hard to tell wether this was intentional or not on Capcom.

I believe it is intentional...:( Capcom spends more of their efforts on Dante's skills,graphics,storyline and etc and they even forget to put Dante's D.T. special skills...:) or maybe because the designer of his D.T. forms,Kazuma Kaneko forget to put his D.T. skills.:(

(Kazuma Kaneko is the designer of most of the Shin Megami Tensei's games demons)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;70966 said:
I believe it is intentional...:( Capcom spends more of their efforts on Dante's skills,graphics,storyline and etc and they even forget to put Dante's D.T. special skills...:) or maybe because the designer of his D.T. forms,Kazuma Kaneko forget to put his D.T. skills.:(

(Kazuma Kaneko is the designer of most of the Shin Megami Tensei's games demons)

I would like to think it was intential, but as stated, DMC3 brings ALOT to the series so it is possible they forgot to do it >.<!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71281 said:
I would like to think it was intential, but as stated, DMC3 brings ALOT to the series so it is possible they forgot to do it >.<!

I doubt it...a good game like DMC 3 shouldn't be forgotten about that kind of stuff...demons make the game series fun...Capcom make Dante D.T forms like too simple as they think the D.T forms are good enough with his skills already without his demonic powers...:(...rep+ for joinig this debate with me...:lol:

P.S - you guys do not need to worry for future Dante's D.T. form as Kazuma Kaneko only designs the D.T. forms for DMC 3 only..as it is an exchange request for including Dante in Shin Megami Tensei - Lucifer's Call...:lol: )However,Kazuma Kaneko is a brilliant designer for demons in Shin Megami tensei games,but i think Dante's D.T. forms in DMC3 are not appropiate in the game...Vergil's D.T. form is also designed by him...^_^

Sparda™

I think the fact that Dante's DT Special Skills weren't used, is a logical action. He just discovered the Devil Trigger, and so for Vergil. They didn't use the full potential of their forms and with the Devil Arms they obtained.

Better that way!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante Aseroth;71358 said:
I think the fact that Dante's DT Special Skills weren't used, is a logical action. He just discovered the Devil Trigger, and so for Vergil. They didn't use the full potential of their forms and with the Devil Arms they obtained.

Better that way!

Nah,not really:unsure: ...vergil awakens his D.T form much earlier than Dante..it is logical that he mastered his demon powers faster...as for Dante too...don't you want to see Dante and Vergil use special moves like dante uses multi slash attack like Omnislash by cloud,Vergil uses a powerful light burst tremor attack using Beowulf which is stronger than the Zodiac attack?and another note,they are the SONS OF SPARDA...:lol:

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Dante Aseroth;71358 said:

Better that way!

thats exactly what i said

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71367 said:
Nah,not really:unsure: ...vergil awakens his D.T form much earlier than Dante..it is logical that he mastered his demon powers faster...as for Dante too...don't you want to see Dante and Vergil use special moves like dante uses multi slash attack like Omnislash by cloud,Vergil uses a powerful light burst tremor attack using Beowulf which is stronger than the Zodiac attack?and another note,they are the SONS OF SPARDA...:lol:

I agree, Virgil was hard especially the final time. Bue his DT should've had more of a boost to it...utilizing Summoned Swords more, teleportation and energy blasts via Beowolf etc. It would make sense and kicking his @$$ so much more fun =p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71606 said:
I agree, Virgil was hard especially the final time. Bue his DT should've had more of a boost to it...utilizing Summoned Swords more, teleportation and energy blasts via Beowolf etc. It would make sense and kicking his @$$ so much more fun =p

Thank you for supporting me...rep+ for you:lol: ...DMC 3 could have done better,and could be a perfect DMC game if only they included the D.T. form exclusive moves...:)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71626 said:
Thank you for supporting me...rep+ for you:lol: ...DMC 3 could have done better,and could be a perfect DMC game if only they included the D.T. form exclusive moves...:)

Thanks. :)

It wouldnt make sense if it was Dante who had more of them=. But Virgil did, he had the Trigger long before Dante (judging by his attitude) and it would've been nice to see SOMETHING diffrent from a hyped-up more energetic form.

Virgil utilizes Summoned Swords for example, much more when he is playable in SE more so than when he is fighting for his life at the end of the game - shame.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71631 said:
Thanks. :)

It wouldnt make sense if it was Dante who had more of them=. But Virgil did, he had the Trigger long before Dante (judging by his attitude) and it would've been nice to see SOMETHING diffrent from a hyped-up more energetic form.

Virgil utilizes Summoned Swords for example, much more when he is playable in SE more so than when he is fighting for his life at the end of the game - shame.

That's right...however some people does not agree with the statement i made about D.T exclusive special moves...;)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71646 said:
That's right...however some people does not agree with the statement i made about D.T exclusive special moves...;)

To me it makes some sense -- after all all of Dantes powers cannot be seen so-to-speak ie. strength, speed etc so it would be better if he went Devil (FULL DEVIL in that way) that there would be a noticable diffrence in attacks.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71651 said:
To me it makes some sense -- after all all of Dantes powers cannot be seen so-to-speak ie. strength, speed etc so it would be better if he went Devil (FULL DEVIL in that way) that there would be a noticable diffrence in attacks.

yeah,that's right...oh yeah check the kingdom hearts section...there are bad news for you...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom