• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yor favourite DMC3 moments?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
All the Vergil fights go without saying especially the third one. I also liked a lot of the Lady scenes where she was trying to explain/cope with her relationship with her father. Very moving.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Aye, Lady has to be my favourite female character of the series. Although she wasn't featured in too many scenes, she made up for it with personality.

NuclearHammer

O Hai Doggie
There are so many of them! All Vergil battles, Fighting Arkham with Vergil and the cutscene when Lady kills Arkham. I also love the cutscene before final battle!

BTW this an awesome forum! I can't believe i haven't found this earlier.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I love, love, love, love, LOVE the scene with Dante playing around with Nevan :D and.....the shirtless moments o.o

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
hmmm...the cutscene at the start of Mission 8, the cutscene at the start of Mission 1 (jukebox survived longer XD), and Vergil 2, so much fun mimicking him :p

SakuraAddictive

" Power, Give me more ... POWER "
Well. All of it! except Nevan Especially when I defeated Vergil and the time I always get the Blue orbs in those irritated statues :>

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
I have a lot of favorite DMC3 moments but beating the game with rankings that ranged from A-SS (with a few B's here and there) on DMD mode was my most favorite moment and the most satisfying ^-^

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
mmmmm hard to choose. I think one of the best moments was when I started playing DMC3 for the first time hehe. Badass attitude check, badass sword check, insane music check, oh and insane difficulty check ^^. I like DMC2 but it was a releif to see the 'old Dante' ( even if hes younger in this one)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Almost any Vergil cut-scene in the game. Imagine that when I bought, I didn't have an Internet connection so I had no clue about the game's whereabouts except for one picture of Dante's which made it sure that it was going to be a prequel. So, I go to a random store to buy a game, and I see it. Not the Special Edition, so still no picture of Vergil on the box. I open it after I bought it and Vergil was in the last page of the manual, looking all badass. From that moment I knew I was gonna love him as a character.

Besides that, I really like the 'last' cut-scene were Dante is dressed DMC1-style. For me that's my favourite Dante and that meant a lot!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For me was beating Cerberus. From that I nearly forget my math exam, and I ended going to school quickly( that was on Pc)

dvlsnvrcry423

i pretty much love the whole thing. when i first played it when i was 11 it blew my gamer newbie mind O.O but i gotta say that some of my more favorite moments are when Vergil smiles in Mission 19 when he joins Dante to fight Arkham. that smile made me realize that Vergil's jst as good looking as Dante in his own evil way, you know besides the fact that they look alike. another part i liked was in the little cutscene when you put the Vajura into the turn-cog-thingy and when it doesnt work, Dante jst shrugs and jst kicks the thing to work. i thought it was so cool and showed what kinda guy he was in that little part alone. plus i love his whole inner motto of "hitting things makes it work" :cool:

Top Bottom