• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yor favourite DMC3 moments?

Mine are beating Cerberus, beating game on DMD, finishing Bloody Palace, and all battles with Vergil(they are just soooooooooooo epic and music is great, i love to use trickster against him it is cool at least for me :D)
So start posting.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I love the opening scenes and the first mission(where Dante is shirtless),enjoy the battle against Agni and Rudra and I love all the battles against Vergil on DMD especially when the two brothers finally meet after a year...nice family reunion!!

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Mine are fighting againts Vergil 3 with my DMC4 Dante mod =), fighting against Geryon (because of the Geryon loop) and fighting against Vante 3 with Super Nelo Angelo costume (exclusive to DMC3: SE). Also, my favorite moment was finishing DMD mission 12 with an SS rank and getting my last Clear Bonus Art and a perfect SS ranking =), god, it was sooo worth it!
good threat, btw =]

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
My fav moments are when Vergil says he hates humans for their lack of power and their emotions and when Dante says he believes human emotions make up for the lack of physical power though. (They don't say it directly, but indirectly through their actions)

I love reading between the lines because the real fruit are at their sweetest there, or bittersweet depending on the situation. DMC 3 was the greatest everah, everything fit together so well...*sigh* After playing such a great game, it's hard to find others to compete with. ; ;

Faustinasa;281042 said:
My fav moments are when Vergil says he hates humans for their lack of power and their emotions and when Dante says he believes human emotions make up for the lack of physical power though. (They don't say it directly, but indirectly through their actions)

I love reading between the lines because the real fruit are at their sweetest there, or bittersweet depending on the situation. DMC 3 was the greatest everah, everything fit together so well...*sigh* After playing such a great game, it's hard to find others to compete with. ; ;

I agree with you, DMC3 is the best when it comes to DMC.
I´m still excited about new DMC too ^_^.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
when I finished it and vergil fell... I love the things that make me emotional... I love the bosses too specially Vergil... and I love most of the cutscenes! DMC 3 ROCKS!:D

but it doesn't has nero! :(

Chrysander

When Vergil and Dante team up against Arkham, I love that kind of thing, seeing enemies unite against a douche. Also love the line from Vergil "you don't possibly believe that he deserves to be our main event now do you?"

♥Vergil's Girl♥

In the arms of dark love
My fave parts are Vergil's prologue,When it 1st shows Vergil on top of the tower with Arkham,Vergil killing Arkham,Dante gaining his devil trigger,Dante and Vergil battling against Arkham. :D

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
the best parts to me were the begining and ending dialogue with the boss fights. "come on fido, come on boy. let's take you for a walk." lol

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Subject 64432B;296529 said:
You didn´t spell it out correctly too :lol:, it´s Temen-ni-gru :cool:

to be honest, i knew i mis-spelled it. lol couldn't remember the exact spelling. but i remember the name. lol

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Without a doubt, all that part where Vergil is in the base of the tower, bloodletting himself, dealing with Beowulf, and confronting Dante (also my favourite boss battle), and then all that stuff with Arkham and Lady in the same place just afterwards.

And I love that part where Dante picks himself up off the floor on the tower top when he lost, and gets back to it with a totally over the top 're-entering the atmosphere' cutscene 8D

Final battle and ending as well.

...Gah, all of it. I love the whole thing.

Top Bottom