• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo...... What???

KaizenShio

I kinda want to..... I dont know shoot this over to 4chan and see how far they can push it lmao.... No such thing as bad publicity

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
this-makes-no-sense-dan-keough.jpg

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
WOW! This is actually one of the most pathetic, petty things I have ever seen lol. This makes people who play video games and DMC fans especially look like awful dumb idiots lol

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
I wonder if it is sad that something like this does not surprise me in this day in age of gaming...it's funny in a hahaha idiots kind of way but still...sad that I am not surprised.lol
I second that man. Not sure what happened to "gamers" but it seems like all happens in this little community is a series of constant, angry outburst over stupid things.

I think more gamers need to get laid...

KaizenShio

You know what? This could actually be a good thing.

What if Obama reads it, and he wonders "I wonder what this "DmC" is all about?" He plays it and is like "Oo! This game's pretty cool!"

So in a way, the fanboys actually got DmC even more popular.:troll:
Nah obama just ordered a study on violent video games so he cant "Appear" to like the game :troll:

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
You know what? This could actually be a good thing.

What if Obama reads it, and he wonders "I wonder what this "DmC" is all about?" He plays it and is like "Oo! This game's pretty cool!"

So in a way, the fanboys actually got DmC even more popular.:troll:
Typical Good vs Evil right there. And here are the fanca - I mean fanboy's reaction:
hE588F4C4

Didn't the outrage about DmC make it even more popular? And didn't the reviews make Resident Evil 6 even more popular?

majeh116

n
Typical Good vs Evil right there. And here are the fanca - I mean fanboy's reaction:
hE588F4C4

Didn't the outrage about DmC make it even more popular? And didn't the reviews make Resident Evil 6 even more popular?
No because both have sold worse then their predecessors.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
nNo because both have sold worse then their predecessors.
Oh, okay. Considering VGChartz is the only sales figure site, I'm not going to bother and check all the separate sales figures of each numbered Resident Evil game. As for DMC, same thing.

Slacri

It did, but I don't think enough. It was a niche game that split its fanbase, that's never good. And while I don't have a source I'm pretty sure RE6 flopped.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
It did, but I don't think enough. It was a niche game that split its fanbase, that's never good. And while I don't have a source I'm pretty sure RE6 flopped.
Wikipedia would be somewhat reliable. Just check the reception section. It'll probably list the scores it received. RE6 and DmC are polar opposites when it comes to reviews. RE6 received low marks while DmC received high marks by professional (I don't know the right word) reviewers. But from user reviews, RE6 is defended to be at the very least a decent game, if not a good game. DmC on the other hand is considered by some to be a terrible game and the very most, a mediocre game. Hey, they're reviews, can't really take too much but a grain of salt. Best to experience the games yourself.

Top Bottom