• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo...... What???

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I doubt this will be taken seriously, along with the petition to make a Star Wars Dethstar:lol: Some people got too much time on their hands.
I'm more worried about that state in America that called for games deemed violent to be burned and as a reward, vouchers were given. Until they realised kids would buy bargin bin games and hand them over for vouchers.:p Here's an idea: Parents actually be parents and check age ratings on games and don't buy your kid what they want just because they're being brats.

Azure King

Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Next it's going to be: Burn DmC, it has actual devils in and will turn children to Satan worship!
Or: Ban DmC it makes fun of Fox news, and our Lord and master, Bill O'reilly. :p
I could carry on with silly things, but people will always find a stupid reason to get something banned that does not agree with them.

KaizenShio

best line

We, as consumers did not want nor need this reboot and we believe it violates our rights to have a choice between the original's or the reboot.

Omg orange juice all over my monitor.......

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's TWICE in ONE MONTH that these assholes have made me reach for my bottle of bourbon!

...Except in this form I have no hands to hold it with, so I pierced it with a talon and guzzled it that way... Bad idea? Maybe.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
best line

We, as consumers did not want nor need this reboot and we believe it violates our rights to have a choice between the original's or the reboot.

Omg orange juice all over my monitor.......
I totally don't get why they're calling it abuse of their rights.:lol: Are they living on cloud cuckoo land? If someone has a complaint, guarantee that they will be calling for their rights. It's like an automatic response these days. With rights come responsibility. How about they have the responsibility to stop behaving like kids who just had their candy taken. :p

This must be a joke, I am really hoping it is a joke>_<

EvilX-81

This is... the greatest thing ever created. Thank you Alex Jones for making government petitions an utter joke.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I'm gonna have to get a link to Aro's laugh from BD pt 2 or something. That's the only reaction appropriate.

Top Bottom