• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo...... What???

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
It did, but I don't think enough. It was a niche game that split its fanbase, that's never good. And while I don't have a source I'm pretty sure RE6 flopped.
I remember actually reading a story about how RE6 sold really well actually and I think Capcom made a little fuss about it hitting a big number about a month ago. I can't remember the source though.

It's a shame that a game like RE6 that actually does spit in the face of it's fan base, and the series core essence sales really well while a game like DmC that, although different, actually does keep the series soul intact and actually does respect it's lineage, sales poorly. Kinda funny and sad at the same time

chocolatepanda

I wanna see how many sigs they actually get. Im curious to know how many people hate the game that much. Its a mistake to even do it though since if someone doesnt know what DmC is and they see the petition somehow they'll look into it and might go they game looks freak BA and buy it.

ZeroLove

What ever made those people think that this could ever pull through? No matter how many signatures they get, this won't ever happen. People are so ridiculous. Seriously, there is nothing left than to just laugh at them. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. I'm losing more and more faith in my country. Maybe I should move.... /==

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. I'm losing more and more faith in my country. Maybe I should move.... /==

I'd say move to the UK, but things are just as bad over here...

I'm sorry, it doesn't violate your right as you DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!!! Don't tell me, the people that have taken this seriously that have signed this were also the same people that were abducted by aliens... (apart from 8BitHero)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks for your interest in We the People, a new tool on WhiteHouse.gov that allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country.
The petition you are trying to access has been removed from the site under our Moderation Policy because it is in violation of our Terms of Participation.
While you can't sign this petition, there may be other petitions on We the People on a similar issue that you'd like to add your name to. Or, you can create your own petition.

You can literally make a petition for ANYTHING on there & it will be open for a short time before someone takes it down if its not something they see as seriously needing consideration.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why don't we make our own petition for fun? Like change Fox news name to Raptor news, and make Bill O'reilly change his name to Bob Barbas; and he must say 'just doin' God's work' at the end of every news report. :p

Or one with Mundus for head of Goldman and Sachs. :shifty:

Edit: Seeing as these people are having their fun with this DmC petition, why don't we come up with our own silly DmC themed ones on here for fun? :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why don't we make our own petition for fun? Like change Fox news name to Raptor news, and make Bill O'reilly change his name to Bob Barbas; and he must say 'just doin' God's work' at the end of every news report. :p

Or one with Mundus for head of Goldman and Sachs. :shifty:

Edit: Seeing as these people are having their fun with this DmC petition, why don't we come up with our own silly DmC themed ones on here for fun? :)

ROFL! I love that Idea!
Or the head of G&S changing his name to Mundus :p

I have my own:
"This is VeeBee, just doing Vergil's work"

:p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Schools must always serve pizza and strawberry sundae because it is the food of demon slayers.:p

Virility must be made a real drink. Maybe a lime taste?

Put the judges for Americas got talent into The Devil has talent and see how long they last. ^_^

8BitHero

Scrub
I'd say move to the UK, but things are just as bad over here...

I'm sorry, it doesn't violate your right as you DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!!! Don't tell me, the people that have taken this seriously that have signed this were also the same people that were abducted by aliens... (apart from 8BitHero)
Man the Earth is so small from up and the DOWNLOAD speeds are amazing!

What's that? Ah OK...apparently I'm in for my probing. BRB

DoooOOOoh it's cold!

Top Bottom