• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yes, it's true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
I am New! ^_^ Pretty much to everything, come to think of it...but I'm learning. & don't suck too badly. And just wanted to say "Hey!" Hopefully I can be helped and likewise, be helpful. I really like the epic sword-type games & have DMC SE for the PC & DMC4 for the PS3...and have had some hair-pulling moments in both, so I know how it feels! As a matter of fact, I still do :$...which is what lead to me to this lovely site. But that's another post...

Meanwhile, nice to meet you all!

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the forums SkyGemini, if you have any problems or querys feel free to let me know, either that or contact another member of our friendly staff ^__^

Hair pulling moments eh? I know what thats like (Chimera Assaults on DMD Mode -- oh goodness >.<!)

SkyGemini

Thanks for the kind reply, Keaton...I know what you mean about the chimeras, I wanted to sic the minions from Overlord 2 on 'em! :lol:

SkyGemini

That's good to hear(fortunately, I've gotta lot of hair too :lol:)
And thank you for the welcome :D

aka958

Don't trust people
^Same here. sorry for late reply -.- but welcome to the forums. (just so you know i don't pull hair i just get a little angry and try some times before i give up)

SkyGemini

It's not late, aka, and thank you for the warm welcome from yourself and everyone, it's much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom