• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yamato Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Esura;128022 said:
Agreed

But still....wtf does Rebellion DO!?
Yamato seals hellgates, Force Edge seals Sparda's power and Temen-Ni-Gu, but wtf does Rebellion DO!?
Gets Dante impaled by a cocky kid. :p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Chibi Cloud;128767 said:
Gets Dante impaled by a cocky kid. :p

actually this is way of topic but dante is impaled by his own sword in all the games (except for two but alot of people would like to think that DMC2 doesn't exist so it might as well be all of them)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I know that Yamato started as just an extra sword in DMC 1 when you play as Sparda.

I play DMC 1 sparda the most out of the games and characters.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
to be honest i think that yamato is just a manifistation of his power. kinda like any other devil arm is

The Da3dra

Master Of War
It would be interesting, now that i think of it in DMC3 his Devil Trigger changes depending on what weapon he carries, does the same thing happen in 4? I just never really paid attention, I mean i didn't even realize that he changed in 3 till like the end of the game.

koibito

Koemi;128198 said:
well, all swords of Sparda (Force Edge, Yamato, Rebellion) are from hell... able to seal hellgate is just an attribute of Yamato

just thought of something (may not be too relevent): remember Vergil's DT form has a sheath coming out of his left arm to hold yamato? why Dante's DT form won't have a pouch/belt/whatever coming out and hold rebellion? :\

because the yamato has a sheath rebellion (like all broad swords in the game) magically hangs off dante's back it doesnt need any pouch or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom