• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yamato DarkSlayer

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
If you played DMC1(which takes place after DMC3). Vergil was defeated by the demon emperor Mundus(as shown him fighting him in the secret ending of DMC3) and was possessed and corrupted by him and in DMC1 he fought Dante as Nelo Angelo and upon his defeat he blow up and his fragments scattered everywhere. Then the Order of the Sword found his fragments and used them to make those artificial super angels and probably found Yamato though broken along the way.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you played DMC1(which takes place after DMC3). Vergil was defeated by the demon emperor Mundus(as shown him fighting him in the secret ending of DMC3) and was possessed and corrupted by him and in DMC1 he fought Dante as Nelo Angelo and upon his defeat he blow up and his fragments scattered everywhere. Then the Order of the Sword found his fragments and used them to make those artificial super angels and probably found Yamato though broken along the way.

This is the best explanation I've heard for Yamato's appearance in DMC4 and simple too!

johnjeni33

• When Dante enters the Dark Slayer Style, he appears to do a motion of flipping his hair back, most likely as a nod towards Vergil's tendency to perform a similar action throughout Devil May Cry 3.
  • When Dante is using the Dark Slayer Style, after he attacks using Yamato, it will disappear in a puff of blue smoke. Dante also mimics Vergil's war cry when he uses Yamato.
  • When Dante enters the Dark Slayer Style, it is signaled by a purple color, mostly as a reference to the blue and red mix.

VoR-SaL

I wish there should be more combos in Dante's darkslayer style in dmc4. :/ and the Yamato fits Vergil better so dmc3 was cooler... however Yamato+Devil Bringer=Devil Trigger was a excellent idea for Nero... Hmmm Vergil and Nero, both so cool with Yamato... But i cant say the same thing for Yamato's newest owner: Dante :/

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
What's OFTS doing there? And how did they found it ?

I'm sure Vergil's fragments scattered all over the place and mostly Fortuna apparently and they just found and a piece and probably started roaming the world for his fragments or when they were on demon hunting, world cleansing duties they must've found his pieces and Yamato.

ThanatosPL

I wish there should be more combos in Dante's darkslayer style in dmc4. :/ and the Yamato fits Vergil better so dmc3 was cooler... however Yamato+Devil Bringer=Devil Trigger was a excellent idea for Nero... Hmmm Vergil and Nero, both so cool with Yamato... But i cant say the same thing for Yamato's newest owner: Dante :/
At the end of DMC4 Yamato stays in Nero's hands.

VoR-SaL

yes of course but after the game(for example in bloody palace) Dante can still use yamato

seraphmaycry

yeah it would seem so lol in dmc2 dante was probably thinking i should have not have given nero something so awesome

also Agnus specializes in demonic stuff im sure he would have developed a huge interest in dante

Top Bottom