• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yakuza Zero

Will you buy it?

• Total voters

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've never played any of the Yakuza games, not really interested to start now. Not my cup of tea.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I was once a huge Yakuza fan not to long ago.

But Sega idiocy with not wanting to release Yakuza games stateside because of the failure of Yakuza Dead souls (which was a freaken sidegame) I have all but lost hope and interest in the series.

Nice work Sega.....I may get back into the series IF they finally get their **** together and releases Yakuza 5 and Yakuza Inshin stateside.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
It same thing with Sengoku Basara. Game sold better overseas, but since it didn't achieved millions of sales they just decide to make it "japan-only"

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'd be cheering, if only it wasn't for the small detail that only the PS4 very is coming over, not the PS3.

Excuse me, I'll be over in the corner, crying.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That's cool. Maybe I'll actually give it a go. Can anyone tell me what the game is basically about? Gameplay and story?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Basically it's about a Yakuza family called the Dojima clan during 1988. Two men will become legends from that clan, Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima. It's a prequel so you don't really need to know anything else really.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm not too crazy about hyperbit, so I don't think I'll watch this particular vid.
I know, I'm not a huge fan of him either. But he does do a good job of explaining how 0 differs from it's predecessors.

From the 0 demo, this is far and away my favourite karaoke song.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
True. For as much as I dislike him, his first YZA retrospective was interesting enough to watch.

I just didn't want to give him any more views out of spite.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Once 0 and Kiwami come in the post, and if I can ever get 5 working then I'll have played main game except for the upcoming #6. I'm still debating on whether or not to get Ishin.

Also, I love the opening theme to 0. It's so cool!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bad news: I cannot play Yakuza 5 even though I bought it because of technical issues with my PS3.

Good news: My copies of Yakuza 0 and Kiwami have finally arrived. :thumbsup:

4dd4OCr.jpg

Top Bottom