• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
3 days til XMAS!!!!! what are you doing for xmas, do you know what santa will bring you?
im getting a phone form my mum and santa hates me so im not getting anything from him XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well... I got my computer a bit early since I desperately needed a new one. My old on was chocked full of viruses and stopped reading cds, so I needed one that could so I can get my school work done. Other than that... I have no idea what I'm getting. Maybe I'll be surprised. :B

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
im gettin my ps3 for christmas so cant wait:D
tons of games i want for it though so i guess i need a lottery win then :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The only thing I got was an External Hard Disc (only that it was with my money:p ).
Anyway since we've got an xmass topic let's wish for happiness and more DMC:p

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hell of a lot more DMC!

I was planning on going outta state to visit my dad but my mom's sick and I'd rather her rest than drive with me so she can take the car back home with her.

As for what I'm getting... I'm getting a bunch of games for my PS3 and a ton of clothes. Many surprises as well XD

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Yay, Christmas! :D

I am going to be heading to my sisters' place, which is where the whole family is going to be. I am most likely to be getting books of some sort.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'll be getting a PS3 :D (40 GB :()
And i'm having christmas dinner at my dad's.

The dark knight

Its christmas!!Stop taking the christ out of christmas.That is what it is really about....I'll be getting.....many things.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I gots me Brain Age II, Alot of Hello Kitty stuff, an iTunes giftcard from my cousin, Aden. A fancy, nice purse from my Aunt Danette and Uncle Steve. Some giftcards to a very nice clothing store, alot of candy. <3 YAY! Tomorrow I'll be heading to the book store. I want some good books to read with the money I got. <3

My cousin got Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 for the Wii, so we've been playing that alot. xD

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i got my ps3 and now i cant even get online with the stupid thing

keep getting this stupid message 'an error occured during communication with the server. this is a DNS error.'

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Hmm. It shouldn't do that. I wonder why? Maybe you should call the store of where it was purchased and ask about it.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
mine doesnt connect cuz our service provider isn't fast enough and i get the same message. so maybe it's cuz ur service isnt fast enough. it's not an error that's a major concern, it just times out cuz it's programed to wait only so long for a response

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The dark knight;62104 said:
Its christmas!!Stop taking the christ out of christmas.That is what it is really about....I'll be getting.....many things.

well i put Xmas because i had a feeling that someone else might have wanted to put christmas in another topic to say happy xmas and anyway, i am lazy :p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Yay! Here's what I got:
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained by John Milton (I am such a dork XD)
A Wii Nunchuck controller (though I don't have a Wii. My mom suggested that I might be getting one in May for my birthday)
A game called 20 Questions and a wooden crochet hook
A cross stich picture of a cat watching a bird (Japanese style)
Stationery
A new wallet
Transformers
The collecter's edition of Serenity
The Evil Dead trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom