• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xfire tag?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Is there an Xfire tag, or an option/add on for one?

I think it would come up like the 360/PSN tags, but this one is for the PC

Just wondering as i have re-discovered it and found some old friends =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
sorry to double post but i wanted to bring this to the top of the list to get the attention of staff

Dark Drakan

Admin
Many people still use that? Havent used it myself in 2 years, was a good little program though.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sounds like a good idea to me, V. I'll add both a PSN and XFire thingy now.

Couldn't think of a better word than thingy.... been a long day... :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
thanks DMC =]

Yes DD i still use it, but i dont have many PC gaming friends, and i want mroe XD

EDIT: where does it show?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;149618 said:
thanks DMC =]

Yes DD i still use it, but i dont have many PC gaming friends, and i want mroe XD

EDIT: where does it show?

Will be in User CP in your profile options. Will show in profile when you have entered it. I havent played any games on PC in a long time, just curious as to if people used it much any more as i really liked that program.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;149635 said:
Yeah i still use it, but the only person i have added is the former member Devil Razer

Used to use it a lot for Battlefield and Call Of Duty series with a couple of RTS titles too. Had quite a long list of friends i made while playing those games.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont use online mode alot, but i would love to get into that side of things, especially with UT3 coming in the post soon, as i use UT2K4 alot =] would be fun to have a game, me v DD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;149659 said:
i dont use online mode alot, but i would love to get into that side of things, especially with UT3 coming in the post soon, as i use UT2K4 alot =] would be fun to have a game, me v DD

I no longer game on PC's after having 2 GFX cards burn out on me and me having spent over £600 on them in total. Just thought forget it after that and just stick to consoles now.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
WOW!!

you should have got better cooling for them...

But thats a fair reason not to play games on your PC, woulda been alot of fun though XD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;149667 said:
WOW!!

you should have got better cooling for them...

But thats a fair reason not to play games on your PC, woulda been alot of fun though XD

I have 5 fans in my PC and a temperature gauge on it along with a cooling control to turn up and down. Along with the additional huge fan the card itself had. Plenty of space in there and never gets to a temp inside there to do any damage. Unsure what caused the problem to be honest.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Holy...

Why cant i afford something like that?!?!?!?

maybe because im 15 but oh well....

I decided to take off the side panel to my PC not only for cooling (a little), but so that i could access and move my hard drives around a little, and it has helped from what i can tell

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;149736 said:
Holy...

Why cant i afford something like that?!?!?!?

maybe because im 15 but oh well....

I decided to take off the side panel to my PC not only for cooling (a little), but so that i could access and move my hard drives around a little, and it has helped from what i can tell

Didnt cost me anything besides the GFX cards. Ex-Girlfriend of mines brother in law built it for me and got me the parts for Christmas and birthdays over the years. Only trouble with removing side for cooling is you can have lots of dust in there clogging it up. Have to make sure you vacuum inside quite often and gently.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Yeah, i quite often put a fan inside just to unsettle the dust and get as much as i can out

I do play on getting a better job ASAP, and upgrading my PC to a much higher spec one

Top Bottom