• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox360 Marketplace points

aka958

Don't trust people
Hi there i got another question for those who want to help me... Xbox you can buy that points for marketplace... but how do you use them??? i'm preparing to buy but is it a Disc that just gives you the points directly. Can I use the points on a silver account that isn't playable on internet (note that i can download free downloads there).
If you know plz plz tell me

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I dont know, but this is gaming isnt it? so shouldn't it be in gaming discussion
Sorry i cant help

Dark Drakan

Admin
When you buy points you are sent a code, you just go onto the dashboard and select the 'Redeem Code' option and type the code there. Soon as you do it will credit your profile with the points, its very easy to do. ^_^

So long as you can still sign into Xbox Live you can use the points with a Silver Account yes.

aka958

Don't trust people
I can go to marketplace but i can't play any games at all in there... the account is inactive but can go to marketplace... so can i use the codes even then?

and thx for changing for me

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;132418 said:
I can go to marketplace but i can't play any games at all in there... the account is inactive but can go to marketplace... so can i use the codes even then?

and thx for changing for me

So long as you can access the Marketplace and download things on live it should be fine.

Top Bottom