• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBOX360 games completion

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
XBOX360 games achievements completion

Hello guys

I just got 200/200 in an arcade game called Invincible tiger and got this idea.
How many games that you complete their achievements ?

I finished 20 so far , including DMC4 for sure

Devil May Cry 4 : 1000/1000
Invincible tiger : 200/200
Battlefield 1943™ : 200/200
UNO : 200/200
Splosion Man : 200/200
Arkadian Warriors : 200/200
Axel & Pixel : 200/200
XMen Origins Wolverine : 1000/1000
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE : 200/200
Pac-Man C.E. : 200/200
Aegis Wing : 200/200
Shadow Complex : 200/200
Shadow Assault/Tenchu : 200/200
Tenchu Z : 1000/1000
Yaris : 200/200
Prince of Persia : 200/200
Alone In The Dark : 1000/1000
Dash of Destruction : 200/200
Soulcalibur IV : 1000/1000
Assassin's Creed : 1000/1000

---------------------
here are the games that i almost finish
DEAD SPACE : 47/48
Resident Evil 5 : 63/70
NINJA BLADE : 43/50
Boom Boom Rocket : 8/12
FlatOut UC : 42/45 [No one plays Ranked matches]
The Dishwasher : 11/12 , I lost my saved data and have to replay all the levels to unlock the samuri difficulty
Silent Hill homecoming would be in the list if i didn't lose my saved data. now i have to finish the game again to unlock the laser gun.:mad:

Meg

You're talking about achievements right? I don't have a Xbox 360, but I have a PS3. I have platinum trophies for inFAMOUS and Uncharted 2. I never try for the platinum trophy save for those two games. I can't stay interested in a game for that long. I like to just play through it once, maybe twice, and then I'm done.
Anyway, that's cool that you got 100% for DMC4. Looking at the list of achievements for that game it sounds hard. So good job. :) And that's a shame about your saved data. That happen to me before. I was hours into Oblivion when the data corrupted and I had to start all over. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Just a few hours? I accidently deleted my 100+ hours save in Oblivion, I didn't play the game for... Wait, I still don't play it because of that...

I've only completed a few...

Those I remember...

Enchanted arms 1000/1000
Wik: fable of souls 200/200
Castlevania: symphony of the night 200/200

Honorable mentions:

Devil may cry 4... All but 3 achievements left, finish bloody palace S rank, all DMD S rank and Item collector.

The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion... Missing 2 achivements, duke/duchess of mania and finishing thieves guild (it was a bug... FU! I WANTED TO SEE THE END OF THIEVES GUILD!)

Lost planet... Just those stupid Multiplayer **** achievements!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
If we're talking 100% achievements, then only Oblivion and Fallout 3 (pre expansion packs), if we're talking start to finish story, then every 360 game I own has been completed.

aka958

Don't trust people
^ If completed storyline? I'll start making a list...

Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero Aerosmith (liked guitar hero for a month or so...)
Lost Planet
Devil May Cry 4
The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Resident Evil 5
Gears of war

Best game completed ever on the Xbox360:

FINAL FANTASY XIII

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Hey, huh what?

How could we change it when you never stated that it was about the achievements. I'm liking games but many contributes with unfair achievements like online achievements. Or generally stupid achievements that want's me to restart such a game as Oblivion over again just to get one more achievement.
You said a game we'd finished, not unlocked all achievements in that game.
If you think I'm trying to change a subject in a thread I'm just gonna say you should reread your post...

Meg

aka958;209612 said:
^ Just a few hours? I accidently deleted my 100+ hours save in Oblivion, I didn't play the game for... Wait, I still don't play it because of that...

If you actually read my post you'd see i never said a few hours i said hours. meaning a lot. :p

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
My 100%s.

Borderlands(All except General Knoxx DLC)
Trials HD
Halo: ODST
Halo 3(except a few relatively easy online related ones I refuse to boost for.. Shotgun spree, kills in ghost etc)
Skate 2
Shellshock 2
Devil May Cry 4
Duke Nukem 3D
Doom
Hannah Montana(I'm serious)
WWE Legends
Terminator Salvation
SpiderMan: FoF
Portal: Still Alive
Disney Bolt
Xmen Origins: Wolverine
Boom Boom Rocket
Marble Blast Ultra
Kung Fu Panda
Dash of Destruction
Soul Calibur
CSI-Hard Evidence
Tomb Raider: Legend
Clive Barker's Jericho
Prey
Lost Via Domus
TMNT
UNO
Golden Axe
Phantasy Star Universe
King Kong

Some obviously harder than others, I don't really go for completion in all games, Only ones I really like or can be bothered going through a few more times again, which aren't many to be honest. There are a lot of games still in my possesion right now that I plan on going back to finish 100% but not sure when I will do that.. Modern Warfare 2 has kept me from my usual achievement hunting self recently.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Marble Blast Ultra
Tomb Raider Legend
Bayonetta
Tomb Raider Underworld
Godfather 2
Tekken 6

Some I stop just shy of completion as with most games there is always that one stupidly hard achievement thats just not worth the stress and the time.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Darth Angelo;209643 said:
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Skate
Devil May Cry 4
GTAIV
Dead Rising
Tekken 6
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Bayonetta
Street Fighter IV
Halo 3
Mercinaries 2
Lists 16 retail games with 1000 gamerscore excluding dlc packs... Has 13k total gamerscore... Hmm..

Also A.$h!nati, where did you find the patience to do Splosion Man on Hardcore? I gave up after like 3 attempts, no checkpoiints is just plain frustrating.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
VeNGeD;209645 said:
Lists 16 retail games with 1000 gamerscore excluding dlc packs... Has 13k total gamerscore... Hmm..

Also A.$h!nati, where did you find the patience to do Splosion Man on Hardcore? I gave up after like 3 attempts, no checkpoiints is just plain frustrating.

Sorry I totally misunderstood the thread I have only completed some. Plus I missed out a load of arcade games.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
aka958;209633 said:
^ Hey, huh what?

How could we change it when you never stated that it was about the achievements. I'm liking games but many contributes with unfair achievements like online achievements. Or generally stupid achievements that want's me to restart such a game as Oblivion over again just to get one more achievement.
You said a game we'd finished, not unlocked all achievements in that game.
If you think I'm trying to change a subject in a thread I'm just gonna say you should reread your post...

sorry and i'll edit my post

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;209635 said:
If you actually read my post you'd see i never said a few hours i said hours. meaning a lot. :p

Sorry, I'm pretty forgetful sometimes. I was so damn sure that when you said hours that it meant up to 20 hours, which is alot of hours.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
VeNGeD;209645 said:

I think i played it with my brother. if you play with someone you won't lose patience unless you play with a noob or idiot:wacko: .

Meg

aka958;209680 said:
Sorry, I'm pretty forgetful sometimes. I was so damn sure that when you said hours that it meant up to 20 hours, which is alot of hours.

oh its ok. i forget how far i was exactly, but i had completed the fighters guild.

Top Bottom