• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox fail

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
My brother came back from uni yesterday and decided to buy a 360. He went up town and bought it today. He's had it about 3 or 4 hours and already noticed a fatality... The scratching of the discs. I nudged it, as I was putting in the ethernet cable and the disc seemed to have a seizure. I tried to sort it as fast as I could, but it still scratched it.

So far, things wrong with the Xbox that I've noticed.

Ethernet cable port is upside down when it's lay down with the disc tray facing upwards
The slightest of knocks can ruin the CD

Any other faults that we should be careful of?

Feel free to share your stories of how you found the fault of aswel.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yeah, that one happens, though oddly it's never happened with mine, I remember my shelf, which my 360 is resting on coming unhinged and falling onto the desk below when I was playing Fallout, no damage to either the console or the disk.

Then again, I seem to be the only person in the world that has never had trouble with Microsoft tech.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angelo Credo;175506 said:
Yeah, that one happens, though oddly it's never happened with mine, I remember my shelf, which my 360 is resting on coming unhinged and falling onto the desk below when I was playing Fallout, no damage to either the console or the disk.

Then again, I seem to be the only person in the world that has never had trouble with Microsoft tech.
Ironic the name of the game isn't it? :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well apart from the RRoD and the E47 messgae there is only one thing i can think of and that is when u have only controller connected it shows thyat by the green led at the front well this is showing a reseverse image and then changed back again ...

aka958

Don't trust people
I have a trick so there may be lesser chance for RRoD to happen and i got that figured out after i got a repair on the Xbox. just play max 2 hours in a row and then turn it off to cool off at least 30 minutes. it works pretty well. otherwise i don't have any problems with it

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Vauxchen-kun;175505 said:
My brother came back from uni yesterday and decided to buy a 360. He went up town and bought it today. He's had it about 3 or 4 hours and already noticed a fatality... The scratching of the discs. I nudged it, as I was putting in the ethernet cable and the disc seemed to have a seizure. I tried to sort it as fast as I could, but it still scratched it.

So far, things wrong with the Xbox that I've noticed.

Ethernet cable port is upside down when it's lay down with the disc tray facing upwards
The slightest of knocks can ruin the CD

Any other faults that we should be careful of?

Feel free to share your stories of how you found the fault of aswel.

The "Balls in a Vise grip error" is cause When you breath on the 360.

The E69 error is caused when you look at the Xbox 360 the wrong way.

And finally the E96 error is caused when you realize it's a terrible machine. It pretty much goes Kamekazee and blows up.
Burning down your house in the process.

Top Bottom