• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you guys like to see easter eggs in DmC?

would you guys like to see easter eggs in DmC?

• yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • no

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i think easter eggs are one of the coolest things people can put in games, and i love taking time to find them. so my question is, would you guys like to see some easter eggs in DmC, perhaps pertaining to the original DMC games? if so, tell what you would like to see, and if not give your reason. :)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Easter eggs? no I wanna whole level dedicated to playing as Pinkie Pie.

They should make that a law to implement Pinkie Pie as playable in every game
images

Easter eggs would be nice, but I still want the Playable Pinkie Pie
COMMISSION HASBRO TO GET PERMISSION TO PUT HER IN THE GAME
MAKE A PETITION EVERYPONY!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
oh man, my thread is already going off topic lol. okay i am talking about what devil may cry easter eggs would you want to see in DmC? for example: i might wanna see like some graffiti somewhere that says agni and rudra, you know something like that. :)

mrrandomlulz

oh man, my thread is already going off topic lol. okay i am talking about what devil may cry easter eggs would you want to see in DmC? for example: i might wanna see like some graffiti somewhere that says agni and rudra, you know something like that. :)
I'd rather see somekind of easter egg like this

and i want a playable pinkie pie mode

mrrandomlulz

No ponies in DmC that wouldn't work. Something like Lollipop Chainsaw would work with ponies in it (as helpless NPCs to chainsaw in half)
Wild butthurt antibrony appeared
Mrrandomlulz used tolerate
It's super effective

Seriously though, go f*ck yourself

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well depends on the character you want to shout out to.

Canonn fodder enemies like marionette could just be enemy types used in the reboot, given a new look as well.

Bosses could make an appearance as members of the demon or Angel army or as NPC in the city giving Dante missions.

Human supporting characters could appear as mooks in a human group trying to free the city from its supernatural rulers.
Or as victims.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Oh man, I would love that *0* Like, if Dante's Force Edge was lying around somewhere...That would make DmC 20% more cooler if they did that (yup I just went all Rainbow Dash there xD)

mrrandomlulz

How about newspaper headlines that read "Downtown Fortuna reduced to rubble!" and "Giant tower appears in middle of city!"?
How about an easter egg to a completely different series here is one "Moon has a face on it." (Zelda reference :D)

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom