• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 2

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
>Broken gunplay
>Dante impersonating 90's tough guy
>Hilariously easy
>Drab story
>Severely lacking resident evil atmosphere

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Worst moment of DMC2 is that I can't remember much about it at all:blink: I seem to remember Arius getting all high pitched and screechy annoyed me though.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Worst moment of DMC2 is that I can't remember much about it at all:blink: I seem to remember Arius getting all high pitched and screechy annoyed me though.

ArrrrrrrrrrrreeEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR~

That was *shudder* Dante had a bitchin' line there, though.

"No! I was supposed to be the king of this world!"
"King? Yeah...here's your crown." *shoots Arius in the head*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
ArrrrrrrrrrrreeEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR~

That was *shudder* Dante had a bitchin' line there, though.

"No! I was supposed to be the king of this world!"
"King? Yeah...here's your crown." *shoots Arius in the head*
That was an awesome part. At least it shut the guy up for a bit.:p
That line of Dante's reminds me of Game of Thrones. The bit where Drogo says to Viserys, 'here is crown for king' and then pours this melted gold all over him. Brutal.>_<

What else about DMC2...the enemies were a bit boring. Their designs were all the same colours, all grey and black and dul.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Explaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

Whatchu mean? Like, because Lady became a recurring character, and DMC2 didn't have her? Somethin' like that?

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Phantom coming out of nowhere. He and Dante say nothing before battling. I mean all that sh*t he put Dante through a couple years back and he doesn't even gawk at the idea of seeing this guy again. Not even a face of disapproval?
Dante: Phantom! :D What are you doing out of hell?
Phantom: ....
Dante: Oh okay I can see you're still mad >_>
Dante: ....Never mind lets just fight.

I guess there's a theory of Dante being so powerful now that he was numb to the thought. Also maybe Phantom was a reanimated corpse or something... still bugs me though. Other than that the game was good.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Phantom coming out of nowhere. He and Dante say nothing before battling. I mean all that sh*t he put Dante through a couple years back and he doesn't even gawk at the idea of seeing this guy again. Not even a face of disapproval?
Dante: Phantom! :D What are you doing out of hell?
Dante: Oh okay I can see you're still mad >_>
Dante: ....Never mind lets just fight.

I guess there's a theory of Dante being so powerful now that he was numb to the thought. Also maybe Phantom was a reanimated corpse or something... still bugs me though. Other than that the game was good.

Wait when did phantom appear other then dmc1 ?

Top Bottom