• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Game You Ever Played

Meg

There's some pretty bad ones out there. what are some of the worst games you've ever played?

i really hate gran turismo. its so boring.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I really hate Ninja Blade and X-Blades for having the potential of a great DMC-like game, but they just fail so hard...

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Street Fighter IV sucks

how n the hell can i fight with 6 moves only ? and i have never played a game that requires twisting the analogue stick 360 degree

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Zero Devide on the PS1 worst game I ever played hands down.

MR.DEVIL;195053 said:
Street Fighter IV sucks

how n the hell can i fight with 6 moves only ? and i have never played a game that requires twisting the analogue stick 360 degree

Street Fighter IV would come second for sure. Sucked for so many reasons.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Evil Twin, some ps2 game that I played once and found it boring. Never played it since :lol:.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Probably Dawn of War: Winter Assault.

See, you have the first Dawn of War game which was an utter masterpiece in its own right, it really was fantastic, brilliant example of how an RTS should really be done, then you had Winter Assault, which brought so many nerfs to my favourite race, Chaos Space Marines, that they became practically unplayable.

As well as that, during the story, you weren't allowed to choose what race you played, it was either "The Good Guys" or "The Bad Guys", which happened to be Imperial Guard and the Eldar, or the Chaos Marines and Orks respectively.

Storyline was weak, gameplay felt a bit forced, Relic made a brilliant game and then...That happened.

Glad they got their game together for Dark Crusade, which kicked ass.

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;195222 said:
Probably Dawn of War: Winter Assault.

See, you have the first Dawn of War game which was an utter masterpiece in its own right, it really was fantastic, brilliant example of how an RTS should really be done, then you had Winter Assault, which brought so many nerfs to my favourite race, Chaos Space Marines, that they became practically unplayable.

As well as that, during the story, you weren't allowed to choose what race you played, it was either "The Good Guys" or "The Bad Guys", which happened to be Imperial Guard and the Eldar, or the Chaos Marines and Orks respectively.

Storyline was weak, gameplay felt a bit forced, Relic made a brilliant game and then...That happened.

Glad they got their game together for Dark Crusade, which kicked ass.

You play DOW2?

aka958

Don't trust people
Worst? There are but a few as i usually have a hard time trying on new games from different series... But i can come up with two right away:

Temple of elemental evil

Kingdom under fire: circle of doom

I won't touch any of those games ever again!

Temple of elemental evil seems like a good game but it is pretty empty and short and without any fun that going in the dungeon, then out to a town to rest and restock and repeat still Diablo is that way but it is way more awesome.

Kingdom under fire is a tragedy, they said that they had randomized areas and i instantly thought of Diablo II and it's awesome randomized areas but it was nothing but small paths, lots of monsters, slow walking and spamming attacks...

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;195224 said:
Only the demo, undecided as to whether or not I want it, not too keen on the idea of no base management.

Ya it was something I had to get used to and honestly I like it better then the normal build. The expansion pack comes out in march 2010 with the chaos marines making a return. The victory point idea is pretty good(even though its like coh) DOW2 gives you some chances(even if slim) to make a comeback. Good game but very hard to get good at.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Zato-OW;195290 said:
Ya it was something I had to get used to and honestly I like it better then the normal build. The expansion pack comes out in march 2010 with the chaos marines making a return. The victory point idea is pretty good(even though its like coh) DOW2 gives you some chances(even if slim) to make a comeback. Good game but very hard to get good at.

Oh I don't know, I just like the idea of strategy behind building forces and fortifying your position in a base.
I'm aware of the expansion pack with Chaos in it, that might make me look into getting it, seeing how much I love Chaos.

Still, I'll probably get Soulstorm first.

Top Bottom