• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

World of Warcraft Patching problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
When i've tried to patch the WoW (the first one) i comes of up a sign about something and i can't complete the patching... it just stops. could anyone help me?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I play that game, send me a screenshot and I will be abe to tell exactly what the issue is.^_^

Had some patching problems myself.

If you had to do a soft restore or something and are restoring a patch you already had at one point, WoW won't let you re download the same patch twice and each patch leacves a kind of footprint on your computer so that that can't happen.

You may have to completly uninstall and re install.

But like I said screenshot me the problem.

aka958

Don't trust people
i can't do a screenshot (don't know how) but i copied the text:

An error was detected while verifying the contents of the file "C:\Program\World of Warcraft\Data\expansion.MPQ". There may be a problem with your system, or with the drive at C:\. You can attempt to install again. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support.
To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

-------------------------------------------

I used the repair tool but it said something about a connection to server failed or something like that

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well glad the advice helped a little from the PM's. ^_^

I will close this now as its been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom