• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Woman kills ten week old kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
It's easy to want someone severely punished, it's hard to say they need help.
Is it better to punish them or take measures to prevent it from happening in the future?
To be honest she could get 5 years in prison and I wouldn't bat an eye, but it's not right. It doesn't solve anything. It's for the greater good to deal with her issues now before they get worse.

If she spends 5 years in prison going untreated (assuming she survives 5 years in prison) do you really think she'd be rehabilitated? Honestly, she'd probably go nuts from being in that atmosphere without any treatment. She'd probably just get out of prison and go do something worse.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
and i totally agree with you, but she won't get that. I hardly think she'd get that if she killed another person
I hope you're wrong but you could be right. She may just get the full force of the judge's hammer. Though in the case of homicide she could get it lowered down to manslaughter by pleading insanity. At least that way she wouldn't be in prison as long and she could see a doctor while she's serving time. I don't think there's an equivalent to doing that when you're on trial for animal cruelty, though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Most criminals in the UK are rehabilitated then commit crimes within 3 months of being out. (that's if they even get rehabilitation.)
the judicial system in the uk is pretty poor. overcrowding doesn't help.
they wouldn't throw some nut into jail for killing a cat. Like i said in an earlier post it's a fine and a ban on keeping animals (even if it wasn't hers).

I remember a few months ago, a woman put a cat into a wheelie bin.... if you think my reaction to this news was bad, other people said worse.
This woman who put the cat in the bin even had death threats... so perhaps there are more sickos out there than me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think you all should take a page from Susano in Okami.

"The Great Susano blames the offense, not the offender."

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ehm, I kinda think this thread went a bit too serious than it needs to be. But all in all, we all did say our opinions so, that's good enough. From previous experience, threads about what/who's right and wrong, are bound to turn ugly. So far so good here, but I already see the first (scary) signs.

So, sorry guys but thread locked. You can always continue this conversation in PMs. If you think me wrong about that feel free to PM me, so we can discuss it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom