• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Witcher

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I saw this game for £34.99 for the special edition and I wondered if I should get it. My brother has it and says it's a good game, but I don't know what it's like and he only suggested it to me, and hasn't spoken to be me about it since.
Any views?

Keaton

Premium
^If its the PC Original Version you can get it on Play.com for £9.99, if its the enhanced version on PC its £25.99.

Whereas on the PS3 and Xbox (Rise of the Wolf), are unreleased...

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/831/831264p1.html

Most reviews offer it an 80/100 score, so worth the £10 (or even the £25) really ^_^
But, I havent played it ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would be getting the enhanced version for the PC from my brother next time he comes down (sometime in the next... year.)

Rep+ for the good find. ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I personally disliked it, found that it played too much like an MMORPG for my likings, but then again, if you're into that thing, by all means, go for it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Guild Wars/Runescape mainly.

If I have to quote Yahtzee, I shall, because it's best summed up like this.

"One click combat, endless trudging from place to place, killing mass amount of monster Y for lazy, stationary dickhead Z, hang on...THIS IS A MUMORPUGER!"

Although my view is most skewed on the matter, I've recently grown a massive dislike of MMORPGs, and therefore, anything that feels like an MMORPG.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I managed to play the first few mins of it. Not what I expected... Lord of the rings charecters, meets guildwars interface meets runescape simplicity... Very... Unique game. I will play more of it when I can then post up my full thoughts.

Top Bottom