• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will the ladies return?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Trish, Lady and MOSTLY Nero’s lady Kyrie are missing.

Will they return? It won’t be the same without them.

And I hope Kyrie doesn’t die on Nero.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Considering what Nico and Dante look like I think I rather they sit this one out.

Veloran

Considering what Nico and Dante look like I think I rather they sit this one out.
Dante looks fine though.

Anyway, I'd guess other characters will show up as part of the other character's stories. That monologue at the start seemed directed way more at Dante than at Nero, for a start.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Kyrie might pop up in a flashback but I got the sense she died. Granted that's bleak so maybe she just got maimed instead and stays home.

Lady and Trish probably would pop up in some form.

Lucia is probably a cameo or flashblack.

Nero's mom might get addresed but how is anyone's guess.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think Kyrie will get some character development. I don't want her to die and give Nero a happy ending with her.

Give her Credo's sword somehow.

Does Lucia need an upgrade if she returns in this game?

How would you change her voice? Who to voice her?

Any of the female rangers as Dan and Johnny voice Vergil and Nero?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What kind of development would you picture Kyrie?

And please no thinking of death for her. She deserves more to join Trish & Lady.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I guess we need to consider the timeline first. If its before dmc2, Lucia might not be there. But after, then I guess we get to fine ass colored girls with terrible accents.

But for ****s and giggles, Trish or Gloria and Mary or lady

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My bet is Kyrie will only be featured in a flashback. I'll assume she's safe, considering Nero's pretty damn chipper with his little quips and whatnot. If Kyrie had died or was in some big-bad's clutches (like what happened in DMC4) I think Nero would likely revert to some of his more...moody, tendencies (though not as much as in his angsty years).

As to the others... Guess we shall see. Nico might be it.

Top Bottom