• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will PAX or E3 bring us the next DMC?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Just finished a google search, feeling like an idiot for being unfamiliar with either acronym* :facepalm:

I assume you refer to the expos? Unless another DMC or DmC comes out, there really won't be anything for them to show at those expos-unless they feel like bringing any of the older games back into the limelight for whatever reason, though I don't imagine they would.

(Do they ever do that for remastered games?)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I almost forgot about E3 and Pax....and TGS and Gamescon. School does keep you busy.

Anyway the answer is neither....maybe hints but no official release or even a teaser.

That is for TGS.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe/maybe not but it premiering at captivate would be cooler or TGS might be more ironic.

who knows :banghead:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Maybe/maybe not but it premiering at captivate would be cooler or TGS might be more ironic.

who knows :banghead:

All the Devil May Cry's (except not so sure about the first one) we're all announced at TGS.

So its TGS unless if Capcom decides E3.

Its either TGS or E3 since those are the biggest gaming conferences of the year and they'll want the game to be seen or announced to generate as much buzz as possible.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
There is rumor that the Dino Crisis reboot will be revealed this year, maybe at PAX, E3 or even TGS, so Shinji better start planning a replacement.
I doubt we'll see a new DMC as Itsuno has stated not long ago that he'd "like" to make it, he's not currently making it, making a DMC5 without him wouldn't make sense, unless they suddenly started and just show off a CG teaser.

I think Capcom might show off some Resident Evil spin offs as there were statements about a Revelations 2 and unfortunately an Operations Raccoon City 2.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
tumblr_lz1g2yrPcb1qlejcjo1_500.gif

Well everypony, I'm prepared for the ****storm.

(PS: Dibs on being Nick)

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
I think Capcom might show off some Resident Evil spin offs as there were statements about a Revelations 2 and unfortunately an Operations Raccoon City 2.

I would rather see a sequel Resident Evil 3rd Chronicle series which includes 'Resident Evil 4', 'Resident Evil 5', 'Resident Evil 6' and 'Resident Evil Revelations' storyline as well. Wii U would be the best choice for this.

Playable Characters

Resident Evil 4: Leon and Luis
Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva, Jill and Josh
Resident Evil 6: Leon and Helena, Chris and Piers, Jake and Sherry
Resident Evil Revelations: Chris and Jill
Resident Evil 4 & 6: Ada's story.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd go with TGS over E3, and certainly over PAX. TGS is the big one, and if they're going to make a reveal, most likely, it would be there.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I would rather see a sequel Resident Evil 3rd Chronicle series which includes 'Resident Evil 4', 'Resident Evil 5', 'Resident Evil 6' and 'Resident Evil Revelations' storyline as well. Wii U would be the best choice for this.

Playable Characters

Resident Evil 4: Leon and Luis
Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva, Jill and Josh
Resident Evil 6: Leon and Helena, Chris and Piers, Jake and Sherry
Resident Evil Revelations: Chris and Jill
Resident Evil 4 & 6: Ada's story.
That wouldn't really make much sense as the Wii is pretty much done and done and of course the Chronicles were made because the new fans didn't know s**t about the classic RE0, 1, 2, 3 & CVX stories and had no interest in playing good Resident Evil games, so since RE4 and everything after that are pretty much easily available & accessible:vomit:, everyone today can just play the games themselves. Making and playing a Chronicle series of them wouldn't make sense at all.

The one and only Resident Evil that everyone wants now is a fully faithful Resident Evil 2 remake & maybe a RE3 remake, after that the franchise can die because Capcom has 2 years left to live at least.

mrrandomlulz

You know what would really make me squee if it were to be shown at E3
Frank-west1.png

If they just made DR3 non canon

No 'Off the Record' bullshit
No '10 years in the future' crap

Just a game, taking place after DR2: Case West.
Player one is Frank
Player 2 is Less interesting character Chuck

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You know what would really make me squee if it were to be shown at E3
Frank-west1.png

If they just made DR3 non canon

No 'Off the Record' bullshit
No '10 years in the future' crap

Just a game, taking place after DR2: Case West.
Player one is Frank
Player 2 is Less interesting character Chuck

Just get over it already. Just because your precious Frank West isn't the main character in every DR game (a choice that Capcom made to make each new installment star a new main character was a creative decision after the 1st game so its not like DMC4 where we're used to one character and got overly attached to ho have him replaced by someone else).

At least each character is unique in their own ways and Frank West is sort of bland anyways.

mrrandomlulz

Just get over it already. Just because your precious Frank West isn't the main character in every DR game (a choice that Capcom made to make each new installment star a new main character was a creative decision after the 1st game so its not like DMC4 where we're used to one character and got overly attached to ho have him replaced by someone else).

At least each character is unique in their own ways and Frank West is sort of bland anyways.
south-park-i-thought-this-was-america-murica.jpg

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Are you expecting another installation so soon? I'm just not seeing it happen this year...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Are you expecting another installation so soon? I'm just not seeing it happen this year...

I don't expect DmC2 anytime soon and if it does happen it won't be with Ninja Theory since they said they aren't working on it right now and is busy with another AAA project.

Plus Itsuno and his team has to be working on something whether its Devil May Cry related or not (Dragon's Dogma 2, DMC5, or a new Rival Schools).

Top Bottom