• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wich is you're favorite enemy???

w33l33

meh...
yeah i think the bug look suits him though, he is weak, annoys lots of people and cant put up a decent fight

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
my favourite enemy by looks has to be the scarecrow (leg). it's not a very intimidating chap but i like the mask and the fact that it has a blade for a leg:wacko:

blitz's are...annoying. i sort of hate them because they take ages to kill, yet like them because they look cool and are a challenge. i dunno:$

favourite boss is angelo credo. to be honest i prefer the 'one-on-one' boss fights compared to the 'stand back and spit fireballs or whatever else' at you bosses:p

neoLogy!

Angelo Credo is really nice... I still can't time the buster to catch the spear tho. But that bug is just plain annoying. I bet that if you take enough time, it'll kill itself. Anyone want to test it? :D

aka958

Don't trust people
ye i wanna test it i try it out oki it would be COOL i answer in the same thread later if it is possible or not :)

neoLogy!

Awsome that you're doing that. Tho, I think it'll take a really long time... and I need to get through DMD as fast as possible =/

aka958

Don't trust people
ahh i test it on Human first and later Devil hunter after that Son of sparda and i think that DMD will just be too hard :)

aka958

Don't trust people
yes it must be i try out tommorow i don't have time right now (right now is Saturday the first march)

Keaton

Premium
I love fighting Credo!
The one-on-one battle is such a nice break from the guys who summon up hordes of minions against you. The Credo battle actually feels like an 'honourable' fight...

As far as enemies go I like the big-scarecrows, its fun to watch the style meter go up and up! :D

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, honorable...ur both demons..i dont think the dark side has any honor in its fights..lol, or do they? anyway, yeah the scarecrows are pretty fun but too easily defeated

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;70938 said:
lol, honorable...ur both demons..i dont think the dark side has any honor in its fights..lol, or do they? anyway, yeah the scarecrows are pretty fun but too easily defeated

Yeah they are easy, but they have a huge HP - great for combos =p

Top Bottom