• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why write like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I can read my text just fine, and I have ****ty eye sight and a ****ty computer. Blue is, like, my signature color. But since I'm nice...I'll change it to this color.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks Dani! ^_^

Off topic...
^that's a joke, btw.
How did this thread get from RP character's dialogue to Nero/Dante hate to bad eyesight?

Geeze! I :wub: this forum! XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;259567 said:
Off topic...
^that's a joke, btw.
How did this thread get from RP character's dialogue to Nero/Dante hate to bad eyesight?

Geeze! I :wub: this forum! XD

I HAD created a thread for normal conversation, but it just died. :/

Can I create some characters too?

My first character will be Paw: They are an Avatar (like from the film) and they doesn't afraid of anything.
My second character will be Purple: Purple is your casual guy, eh enjoys Pizza and doesn't afraid of teh internetz.
My third character will be John: He is a badass, but a bit of an asshole.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
RAIDmaster;259596 said:
Can I create some characters too?

My first character will be Paw: They are an Avatar (like from the film) and they doesn't afraid of anything.
My second character will be Purple: Purple is your casual guy, eh enjoys Pizza and doesn't afraid of teh internetz.
My third character will be John: He is a badass.

All these newcomers know about ED and Internet memes. I'm...I'm so happy!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Ingrid is married to the entire world and therefore has infinite nagging rights.

Josh does everything for the lulz

Animeistehsux

IMA GITCHU ANIME LOVRS
Billy: he likes to drink water that he can pressurize in his eyeballs and then shoot at incredible speed to cut stone and kill living things, and he also loves chicken

Uncle Diddles: a flaming homosexual who happens to teach 4th grade math

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
cheezMcNASTY;259617 said:
Ingrid is married to the entire world and therefore has infinite nagging rights.

Josh does everything for the lulz
I want a divorce. Even if I was straight, I'd never marry a chick named Ingrid. But Josh doesn't seem too bad.
It's best to ignore ^him.

Azer249

21104.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyXzwtIlZyg&feature=fvst

Watch the picture and play the music!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Incomplete Dani;259621 said:
I want a divorce. Even if I was straight, I'd never marry a chick named Ingrid. But Josh doesn't seem too bad.
It's best to ignore ^him.

NOT SURE I LIKE YOAR TONE THAR

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have no clue what we've started, but... Um... I'm gonna get outta here before the sh!t hits the fan. >.>

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
This thread wins my vote for the most randomness!

Back to the eyesight thing - I'm pleased it's not just me - thanks guys!My eyesight is fine as far as I know, so it must just be my monitor and netbook! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom