• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why write like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
it's not that there's anything wrong with it, but how come people sometimes post like schizophrenics?
one line one color
next line another color
both conversing, though not always directly.

it's not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's a little strange to a newcomer such as myself as it's hard to interpret
A) what direction the thread is going and
B) what it's supposed to be

could someone shed some light for me?
here's an example

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
cheezMcNASTY;259300 said:
it's not that there's anything wrong with it, but how come people sometimes post like schizophrenics?
one line one color
next line another color
both conversing, though not always directly.

it's not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's a little strange to a newcomer such as myself as it's hard to interpret
A) what direction the thread is going and
B) what it's supposed to be

could someone shed some light for me?
here's an example

It is their wish to do so. That thread's purpose was probably to kill off people's boredom, and it was considered as a game, so no posts are counted as it is in the Bloody Palace. Technically, it has no purpose, but just for fun.

For some unknown reasons, the thread was closed down, probably due to inappropriate posts.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When we role-play. Different characters. Here are mine.

Green = DT (me)
Dark Orange = Danny
Red = Drakon
Purple = Mia
Sienna = Dragus
White = Angelus

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chaos Master;259305 said:
It is their wish to do so. That thread's purpose was probably to kill off people's boredom, and it was considered as a game, so no posts are counted as it is in the Bloody Palace. Technically, it has no purpose, but just for fun.

For some unknown reasons, the thread was closed down, probably due to inappropriate posts.

Inappropriate is my middle name. *rimshot*

Anyways, yeah. What DT said.
Blue = Dani (Me)

Brown = Daryl
Light blue = Derek
Green = Victor
Plum = Rena
Lemon = Roza
Orange = Julie

Oh! I vote this should be the thread where everyone can know our characters colors.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I don't normally do that, but I still do so.

normall text(what this is) = Me
Blue = Nicodemus Zamoran, The Hellslayer Knight
Red = The Lord of Weapons
Black = Jak the Reaper
White = Infiniti

Occasionally, you may see me post like that, but not normally.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine are pretty easy to remember.
Red is Dante.
Blue is Vergil.
Purple is Sparda.
Black is Nero.
This IS a Devil May Cry forum after all. I try to use the colours that are light so I don't make people's eyes bleed...ahem...
I rarely post with any of my OC's like that and I only do it when I'm working on a DMC fanfic anyway.
Else it's just...weird. o_O

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chloe_Ryder;259330 said:
Mine are pretty easy to remember.
Red is Dante.
Blue is Vergil.
Purple is Sparda.
Black is Nero.
This IS a Devil May Cry forum after all. I try to use the colours that are light so I don't make people's eyes bleed...ahem...
I rarely post with any of my OC's like that and I only do it when I'm working on a DMC fanfic anyway.
Else it's just...weird. o_O
Weird is my second middle name. *doublerimshot*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys are a bunch of weirdos.
I'm not accusing, I'm just agreeing with you.
grouphug.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When you talk about Nero, you say a lot of stuff in a negative manner. :|

Just proving a point. Not trying to start anything.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I call it a chemical reaction, not negativity. See, I hated Dante with a passion, he was the most friggin annoying THING in the world and I really just wanted to blast his head off his shoulders. I LOVED Nero. My experience in not blindly defending something I love without knowing the background and basics kept me from flaming everyone who was bashing on Nero (because if there's one thing I've got for flamers, it's words, and my words are pure silver bullets) So I decided, ok, let's see what all these numnutts are getting hyped up about because I think Dante sucks.
And then...the rest is history.
What, I can't love Nero AND Dante! Especially not if Dante IS the better guy. Plus he's single. That seals the deal for me.

Anyway, you know I'm always Nero-tramping to coax you into a response, right? You're like my little brother, I just like poking your buttons :) I don't hate Nero as much as you think.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Erm...*guilty face*...tehehe...do you really want me to answer that?
*hugs*
We all luv you for it, lizard boy. You're like the spokesman for Nero. XD

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
what's wrong with nero? i liked playing with him more than dante. he's easier to understand.
but then again, dmc 4 was my first played title of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom