• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is Classic Dante's skin in DmC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the classic Dante costume they added to DmC.

I really like the look of the new Dante. I suppose they added that in to satisfy the original DMC fans. The other costumes in the DLC don't look that enticing. Can't blame Ninja Theory for their attempt though :p

They should just release some more DLCs that add more depth to the story, hence why I am anxiously awaiting Vergil's Downfall.

WorkenOnMaLeft

guys i have a question about this. where is the costume pack? ive checked PSN and theres nothing there, isnt it suppossed to come out today?

Nelo The Great

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the classic Dante costume they added to DmC.

I really like the look of the new Dante. I suppose they added that in to satisfy the original DMC fans. The other costumes in the DLC don't look that enticing. Can't blame Ninja Theory for their attempt though :p

They should just release some more DLCs that add more depth to the story, hence why I am anxiously awaiting Vergil's Downfall.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Ah OK thanks. I thought something was pushed forward. I couldn't tell if it was the Costumes, Bloody palace or Vergils Downfall and surprisingly, Google links didn't have any answers.
So we have costumes today (apparently)?
yea its a bit silly to have to wait for something thats already out. thats like if i went to gamestop on launch day and they were like "oh we dont have it yet, the truck should be here in 4-5 hours" lol oh well whats another few hours right?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Ah OK thanks. I thought something was pushed forward. I couldn't tell if it was the Costumes, Bloody palace or Vergils Downfall and surprisingly, Google links didn't have any answers.
So we have costumes today (apparently)?
Mhm. Classic Dante, Neo Dante, and Dark Dante. :)

Meg

I prefer the classic dante skin over default
1) Hello! Welcome to the forums! ^^

2) Please do not bump old threads! This one has been dead for four years. :eek: You're more than welcome to make a new thread, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom