• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does everyone say that Lucifer is a good weapon?

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
DreadnoughtDT;206234 said:
I honestly can't use it to save my life. It does piddly damage, and honestly it's only use is stunning enemies. Sure, there are some cool tricks you can learn with it, but I'm not patient enough to learn them. If I can't get the hang of it right away like I did with Rebellion and Gilgamesh, then I hate it. Call me stingy, but that's just me. Oh, and the Swordmaster moves for it SUCK ****.

Now please, by all means throw rotten food and maybe even your game discs as shuriken, but I will stand tall with my opinion until someone can give me a good reason to bring me down.

So, on a final note, WHY DO PEOPLE SAY IT'S A GOOD WEAPON?! I mean, it's a situational weapon at best. Seriously...

i agree it's not that good to me rebellion has always and will always be the best!! Then cerberus and alastor

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
aka958;206335 said:
Damn... looks like I have to show you...

Killing berial with lucifer spam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwtlRAlpnjM&feature=related

Man not many videos with lucifer...
Anyways, I can kill echidna on DMD difficulty with only lucifer and handguns. I can kill agnus on DMD difficulty with only lucifer and coyote-A. I can kill berial on DMD difficulty with only lucifer and the guns. I can kill dagon on DMD difficulty with only lucifer.

I can kill about any boss with just lucifer, why don't you just try it out? All of you... You must give the weapon a chance before you can even say anything like, "it looks like it sucks".

I hated lucifer from the beginning but later I changed my mind after trying it out, I mean capcom wouldn't give out a pointless weapon without meaning.

Edit: I forgot to say, I can kill any boss with it, with ease.
Also, you haven't used it at all or you really can't use it at all if you think it does pinny damage DreadnoughtDT.

........lol ok then....i'v changed my mind..it's really good...dam hat was quick was dat really DMD mode????

Top Bottom