• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why DMC.org?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Why is there no cookie in the smilies?

???

If I want a cookie I should be able to get a cookie!

???

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Because it's not necessary really, you can find them on the internet. I'd do it, but I'm on my phone and I don't want to waste a few hours.

aka958

Don't trust people
cookies like commercials? please no then. i hate cookies and pop up windows.

i though this thread was asking about why it have that .org afterwards and i've thinking about that for a long time. what does the org means? does it mean Original?

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;174657 said:
i though this thread was asking about why it have that .org afterwards and i've thinking about that for a long time. what does the org means? does it mean Original?

Was the next URL available after .com .uk. and .net.

aka958

Don't trust people
yes i know. but .uk means united kingdom and .com means common .se means sweden and so on. but what does .org mean?

and does that mean that all the other ones where occupied?

aka958

Don't trust people
now that is thankfully cleared thanks both Dark Drakan and Angelo Credo for helping me. i had thought about that in a whole year. and also sorry for being out of subject in this threads purpose but it sounded to fit with the title

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
...what?

Okay, okay... okay. So, let me get this straight: You guys want a new cookie smilie, right? Confuzzled.

aka958;174657 said:
Capcom own devilmaycry.com and devilmaycry.net - the swines! If ever one of 'em becomes free though, I'll nab 'em! .org is considered one of the better TLDs (top level domains) after .com and .net and I didn't want a generic devilmaycryuniverse.com or devilmaycryworld.com or any other crappy domain like that. I love that I own devilmaycry.org as a domain name. I wouldn't sell it for anything. I brought it immediately after I found it was available and the only way I'd even consider switching to a new domain for this site is if I could snag either the .net or .com.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;174559 said:
^ It's like a party without Johnny Blue.

Jack is generic.
Blasphemy...

Steve;174691 said:
...what?

Okay, okay... okay. So, let me get this straight: You guys want a new cookie smilie, right? Confuzzled.
Yes please.

Top Bottom