• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why did you pick the username you did?

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;291814 said:
I'll give you three guesses.

You thought Credo was a total BA in DMC4, that his Angelo form was even more BA, and that the boss fight against him was epic so you pickpocketed his name in the name of justice to use it on this forum?

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
I chosen mine because of Dante's profession as a "Devil Hunter" and the name stuck ever since, but I find it rare when someone actualy uses my real name.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;291816 said:
You thought Credo was a total BA in DMC4, that his Angelo form was even more BA, and that the boss fight against him was epic so you pickpocketed his name in the name of justice to use it on this forum?

Saosin;291886 said:
Uhh... maybe because you're a Credo fan? :O

Correct!
You win cookies.

Healthcare-Cookies.jpg

Saosin

King of Games
I love cookies... but those are to godly to eat x.x

look at the melty chocolate chips... mmmmm....

I´ve changed mine two or three times, but I´m rather happy with this one, it´s special and I think I´m gonna keep it for a long time.

And i like new Dante too :D.

Saosin

King of Games
Not that I ever will, but how do you change your username? I wasn't even aware that you could...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Saosin;292344 said:
Not that I ever will, but how do you change your username? I wasn't even aware that you could...

You can ask one of the mods and they can do it for you.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;292181 said:
Correct!
You win cookies.

Healthcare-Cookies.jpg

Oh F yeah! That I hadn't noticed this earlier! *noms on cookies*

And yeah...

Got my name from the first letters of each family members name including my father, me and my sister due to the special bond we shared in the past.

The random numbers are those I got when I first created an account on anything ever on the internet (for Runescape). It suggested different number combinations but I chose 958 because it looked good and now I've been stuck with it ever since.

Osaka

trollololol
Osaka is a character out of Azumanga Daioh. I could have picked any of the girls names but liked Osaka's name the best at the time of joining (and no, I'm nothing like Osaka......Well I might have an occasional airhead moment. lol )

Top Bottom