• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whos ur loved one online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

I have a girlfrined but I know her in person. There is a girl I've liked for two years on another forum but she is older. MUCH older. Like 18. So....yeah. I always like older girls. Cause they are mature and don't act like whiney annoying pests MOST of the time. The reason I have a girlfriend that is...younger than me is because I kinda like her. But she is pretty immature. I mean this in the nicest way possible...I kind of settled.....for her. I would rather have the 18 year old than her.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
translation:my gf is a anoying little son of a *beep* i wanna *beep* blow her up with a bazooka so dam *beep* imature

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Keep it friendly, guys. Don't wanna have to start throwin' around the 'ol banhammer.

office+space.png

Hmm-kay. Thanks.

But yeah, my wife is my online loved one. I'm lucky to have married someone who is also into games - maybe not as much as me but it's a start. ^_^

Sparda™

Itachi! Go get your pills dude! And check the expiration date before purchasing the drugs. They might hurt your mind!:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I forsee this thread being closed sometime today.:lol:

I like Trish67 (goth is hot), but only as a friend!:D

Anyone else? Who do you all like?

Keaton

Premium
Black Angel is psychic it seems.
All fun and games but it got hot in here too soon ^__^

Sorry guys, publicly insulting people is a no-no, and this is all this thread is going to cause it seems ^_o

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom