• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whos strongest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmd

between the different playable characters in dantes edition? Is any weaker or stronger than the other three?

also, how can I get vergils health down in the 2nd fight? I get him half way and he keeps devil triggerin. I only use trickster/rebellion.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I would guess that super Dante is the strongest. That is if you're talking about dmc3 se. As for beating Vergil 2, all I can tell you is to keep hitting him and try not to let him dt. Sometimes I use holy water on him to try and make up for the health he healed. It kinda helps a little bit.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The strongest is Super Nelo Angelo. You will ask what's the difference with Super Sparda. Well, when he's on DT he's really really hard to fell/get pushed by an attack compared to the others;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Indeed? Yes that slipped from me while I was writing:|

So for DMC3: DA it is exactly as Vergilissexy said!

For DMC3: SE it is Super Sparda for Dante and Super Nelo Angelo for Vergil;)

ShadowNinja X7

Overall though, it's really just who you're most skilled with. I've seen many excellent Vergil players who aren't quite as good with Dante, and vice-versa.

Csux

No Comment
I think that on the whole Vergil is faster that Dante, with Vergil I killed 203 demons at the credits screen :p

ShadowNinja X7

It all depends on how you play Dante though. Depending on your style of play, Dante can be extremely fast, or just mediocre. I know I like to maximize my stylish-trickster/Quicksilver opportunites, wallrunning, dashing and JC'ing whenever I get a chance to, even adding them into my normal combos.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Trickster makes Dante really fast. And quicksilver makes Dante quicker than anyone in the game (Including Vergil) Because he is able to freeze time, but if you read up on it, Dante is actually moving at an incredible speed.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I would say that DT Sparda would be the strongest.
I mean, he did lock all those demons from the 3 games we played so far into hell.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Vergil is faster to launch his attacks but has more delay.

also has anyone else noticed whether or not DMC1 Dante(costume I mean) is stronger than normal or what?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He is not unfortunately. Only Nelo Angelo is better than the normal DT Vergil. That is because all his moves now have bigger attack power and the moves with the sword bigger range. Also for some reason it is quite difficult to fall down by attacks and combos. I remember how my friend made the Super Nelo take the full damage of almost any of Vergil's (last battle) combo (of course he healed since he is the Super Nelo and that's how he managed to do that) and he did not fell even once.

A petty that even Sparda is exactly like DMC3 Dante apart from the appearance.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
There could be some Eva in there somewhere. I think they made Sparda look like that because they were in a hurry to finish, so they simply gave him the twins face that was already created. Maybe in the future they'll give him a different look. Besides he looks different in that soundbook thingy.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There is a reason why Sparda has the same face as Dante&Vergil. His design was to be Dante at first after all.
When they decided that their RE4 was going to become a new game called DMC they had a different story that the one we know. The game was going to be cut in two. In the 1st we had the arrogant/cocky/cool Dante we all know and love. Somewhere in the middle of the game something was supposed to happen to him and make him decide he will be more serious about the whole slaying devils thing.
The 2nd part of the game was years after the 1st part. In this Dante has matured, redesigned his weapons and clothes of choice and become more serious.
However that script was not so appealing to the other makers and they changed it.
However the design of the future Dante was already made, so they created the Legendary Dark Knight mode to present this guy as Sparda, and thus now that form is Sparda 100%.;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Awsome! I would have liked to see that. Although, it bugs the crap out of me that he has the same face. They look like triplets. >_>

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably Mundus cursed Sparda that all his children will have the same face and some of the even meet women with the same face as his wife:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom