• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who would you vote for

who do yolike most

• aliens

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • predators

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • colonial marines

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • all

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • none

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i love the yautja's, xnemorphs dont even compare to them there dumb been a fan of both series.by the way has anyone everplayed predator concrete jungle its the best predator game for ps2 i hate all the AvP games after the second.
LASTLY id like to say two of my favourite line
DUTCH : GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!!!!!!
PREDATOR (dying): what the f*** are you.
:D
i've played predator concrete jungle.........completed it 5 times

predator: theres only room for one monster in this jungle...........you ugly son of a bitc*

Demon619

Deadman walking
Predators.
Huge, monsterous beasts that can hunt you with the skill of the most dangerous creatures on our planet and the technology of a race far greater than ours. Besides, they can wipe out an entire civilization with a device smaller than a breadbox...that just screams badass.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
yeah but my game is broke and can't find my progress thats why i'm so expeirienced because i have to keep repeating it
dude i only finished it 4 times till it got filled with scratches :(.but i could say im experienced as well cuz i played 4 times on the hardest difficulty i couldnt tell what difficulty was what.young blood unblooded blooded i still dont get it

Laurence Barnes

Premium
you
dude i only finished it 4 times till it got filled with scratches :(.but i could say im experienced as well cuz i played 4 times on the hardest difficulty i couldnt tell what difficulty was what.young blood unblooded blooded i still dont get it
young blood is easy unblooded is medium and blooded is hard

Laurence Barnes

Premium
^sorry we just shifted to predator since there were no alien lovers on besides look at my sig that shows i love them both

Laurence Barnes

Premium
^sorry we just shifted to predator since there were no alien lovers on besides look at my sig that shows i love them both

Top Bottom