• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who would you vote for

who do yolike most

• aliens

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • predators

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • colonial marines

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • all

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • none

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The woman defeats the Queen at the end of Alien Vs Predator also, making her strong enough in the Predators' eyes. I enjoy the connection the Predators have with the humans. The Aliens are the evil ones trying to destroy us and the Predators.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
she killed the queen thanks to that exo-suit and it is true that aliens are evil but this is what i said to a freind

aliens have numbers
predators have tech
humans have both but fragile

they're all equal thats why they have sequels

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
She killed the Queen nonetheless. Her skills were put to the test and she came out alive. Humans have their emotions, Aliens and Predators are cold hearted. But Predators do have feelings for humans, if humans can prove they have what it takes to be strong. Predators have more respect for the ways of the hunt and the battle. The Aliens don't care, they just want to destroy. And humans will fight anything to try and defend themselves.

Aliens do have numbers, we do also. Predators have their advanced technology. But what use are numbers if three Predators can take down an army or Aliens using that technology? In my opinion, I vote Predators.

aka958

Don't trust people
Predators, easily.

Same reasons as above and I got to include: those predators who whopped Alien ass were 2 novices and their one "teacher" so to say. They go into that little place under the antarctic only to train.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i love the yautja's, xnemorphs dont even compare to them there dumb been a fan of both series.by the way has anyone everplayed predator concrete jungle its the best predator game for ps2 i hate all the AvP games after the second.
LASTLY id like to say two of my favourite line
DUTCH : GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!!!!!!
PREDATOR (dying): what the f*** are you.
:D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I chose the aliens, I do like the predators but i'm more of an Alien fan.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
I choose colonial marines.
If anyhow aliens will attack the earth, I bet they will be only ones to protect the humanity

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i voted for the Aliens: the colonial marines are just normal humans and the predators just kill things for fun. the Xenomorphs are compleatly pure. they act only for the preservation of their own species they are not even capable of wanting anything else and their is no other species more suited to survival.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Technically, yes. Gender-wise they're female, but only Queens can reproduce.
Giger/Scott have stated that in the designs and in the establishing film, the alien is a hermaphrodite:

‘Originally I wanted a very feminine creature. The idea of associating danger and sexual desire, to have a creature that was at once desirable and lethal and that was exciting. It was the eroticism in Giger's work that had struck me immediately. Everything is merged; it's a very ‘organic’ painting. All the while there were practical problems and, by general agreement, we had to give up the original idea. The Alien was transformed into a man with a feminine shape - a hermaphrodite.’
Ridley Scott.

The idea of casting a woman as a sleek, sensuous Alien was abandoned however, as according to Scott, ‘we couldn't find a female tall enough.’ Instead of having a definitive sex, Scott decided to consider the creature as being asexual or sexless [or 'ambi-sextrous,' as a cast member put it], which in addition to being strange, also had analogues in nature: ‘there are insects like that,’ reasoned Scott on the DVD commentary track. 'The kind of creature we came up with emerged from the logic of how it could reproduce itself and, in fact, what its development or life cycle would be,' he said in another interview. 'Therefore, I guess, the Alien is a hermaphrodite.'

It's either hermaphrodite or parthenogenetic (female only species), but if hermaphrodite was Giger's and Scott's original idea, I'll go with that.

No, they're like ants, bees and wasps. All female, but mostly infertile.

Ants, bees and wasps do have males in their species. ; ) The males are far rarer/less numerous is all, in those that form large colonies. In bees are referred to as drones, and aside from the queen, are fertile members of the colony. Some bees and wasps are solitary, not colony forming, and their ratio of each gender are more equal.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Giger/Scott have stated that in the designs and in the establishing film, the alien is a hermaphrodite:

It's either hermaphrodite or parthenogenetic (female only species), but if hermaphrodite was Giger's and Scott's original idea, I'll go with that.

Ants, bees and wasps do have males in their species. ; ) The males are far rarer/less numerous is all, in those that form large colonies. In bees are referred to as drones, and aside from the queen, are fertile members of the colony. Some bees and wasps are solitary, not colony forming, and their ratio of each gender are more equal.

Ahhhh... Well, you learn something new every day. Thanks, Lexy.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i voted for the Aliens: the colonial marines are just normal humans and the predators just kill things for fun. the Xenomorphs are compleatly pure. they act only for the preservation of their own species they are not even capable of wanting anything else and their is no other species more suited to survival.
putting it in simple terms there dumb :p

Top Bottom