• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who would you vote for

who do yolike most

• aliens

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • predators

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • colonial marines

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • all

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • none

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aliens, duh. They're so deadly, but beautiful. Plus, I have quite a few Xenomorph RP characters. XD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
their life cycle is amazing i should include something like that in my future game although i alread have cloning

besides aliens have numbers and predators have tech so i chose both

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
ALIENS!
I had a toy figure of one when i was a kid when all the other girls had Barbie dolls.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
hope no-one made fun of you things like that of kids crying makes me really upset

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Nah, I’d chase them with my alien. It had a button that made his freaky tongue-gnashers stick out so I’d freak them out XD

I always preferred the Alien movies when I was wee. I think they’re scarier ‘cos they’re just big nasty monsters whereas the predators are more and boring because they’re intelligent and hunt like humans do. At least that’s what 8 year old me would have thought. The whole tooth and claw thing will always be more scary than guns for me.

“Get to da choppa!”
I just had to. I do love Arnie XD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
thanks for settling my nerves and that is hilarious and true

and what is that tongue it's like a mini-me

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Don't worry so much! :) Thanks though.
I hated it in the movie where the alien would be right up close and the victim would cringe away (me too) and then the toungue comes out! :eek: No escape! Argh!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i went onto a website and saw newborn then whatched how it died and learnt about it's life....creepy:eek:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I learned something kinda funny about the Aliens a couple days ago, actually. They're all female, not one Alien is predominantly male. The only male Alien was the Newborn.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i know what you meen but i would pay for a xeno to talk not screech it would sound funny

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Predators, undeniably. Besides, they have more of a connection with humans anyhow (From what I've learnt from the films). And they're predominantly stronger. Alien Vs Predator showed us three Predators, I believe, fending off hundreds of aliens.

Top Bottom