• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would you love to see Dante beat in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaBuchanan

Blaze Knight
Thread's pretty self-explanatory.

Personally, I'd love to see him take on any/all of SMeyer's creations(God I hate that woman)

FYI: I found this site through the TwilightSucks.com forum.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
:D Nice. I love Twilight and the characters. The movie was kinda cheesy though.:dry:
But Dante would kill all of them easy. It wouldnt be a fight after he actually caught one of them.:D

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Dante Vs Edward would be a massacre. The kid'd be dead so fast he wouldn't know what the **** just happened. I'd personally love to see Dante fight Sephiroth.

aka958

Don't trust people
none? really i don't wanna see other characters get beaten up by him... or well that is characters i like i don't wanna see get kicked in the ass.

then: none? i can't really see anyone that i hate. that is awesome!

but i would love to see a Chocobo beat Dante up (extremly enchanced of course).now how would dantes face look like if he got beaten by a Chocobo?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Dante vs Hitler.

C'mon. I can't be the only one who wants to see this.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
:D i would! lol +rep for that one.:D
Dante vs. Seph would be kick ass! but Sephiroth would sadly still be beaten. he could stab Dante. but wats the use?:\
and i dont think that fight would be much differant than his fight with Virgil anyway. think about it.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
that pretty much happened in DMC3.:D
but yeah. 2 actuall Dantes. maybe Dante from DMC3 vs. DMC 1 Dante.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom