• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wins?

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
by gameplay/cutscene and other theory, who wins this battle.

Vergil-vs-Wolverine-vergil-33575542-949-1280.jpg

Viper

Premium
I'll maybe be able to answer once the image is no longer broken and I know what this is about.

Viper

Premium
I could see it ok so might have been a browser issue with the member.
I don't know what to tell you, that one's still broken, while those other images posted are just fine.

on topic: Yeah, Vergil wins. Yamato cuts through anything, Vergil is a strong and agile warrior, striking so fast the victim doesn't even get it until it's too late.

Also, I'm having a sense of deja vu, like we talked about this somewhere before...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
How can people say Yamato cuts through anything where it's never went up against adamantium? Adamantium is virtually indestructible and can even survive multiple nuclear explosions and suffer no damage.

Wolverine's skeleton is made of the strongest type of Adamantium and only beings of godlike powers like Rune King Thor can manipulate its properties. Vergil isn't a god.

On top of that, Wolverine's healing factor is far more advanced than a son of Sparda. (Deadpool is the only one to surpass him in this regard and would also beat Dante and Vergil) Wolverine has regenerated himself from a freaking drop of blood.

Add all this to how ruthless of a fighter Wolverine is and sheer years of experience that trumps Vergil like 10 times over, don't be so quick to underestimate Logan.

Vergil's picking the wrong fight bub.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Seconded. Wolverine.

However, to NTVergil's credit, we don't know the extent of his resurrection capabilities now that he's an official Demon King...
I was kinda wondering about that. Can he get the same perks as Mundus being immortal and all now that he was the newest Demon King?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I was kinda wondering about that. Can he get the same perks as Mundus being immortal and all now that he was the newest Demon King?
I'm guessing... that thanks to his Nephilim traits (and resurrected Demon King status), he's already immortal in a sense, and doesn't even need the hellgate to keep himself alive.

Which is why D0NN1E said that Dante needed to sacrifice himself on the Sparda sword to defeat Vergil; it would be the only way to win against him.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Considering that Vergil's Yamato can cut through dimensions, and his speed, Wolverine can't win in this fight, since his adamantium skeleton won't help him .

Top Bottom