• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wants to win a Devil May Cry beach towel?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey gang,

Just received a magical webernet telegram from Capcom's Neil Gorton saying that he's got a few DMC beach towels for us to give away - completely out of the blue. I didn't ask -- I didn't even know such a thing existed -- but I'm really diggin' Capcom's awesomeness in getting in touch with us and hooking us up with some sweet gaming swag.

Did I mention that they were made for this year's Gamescom event and you -- currently -- can't purchase these anywhere? Ch'yeah.

So, who's up for a fresh new compo, then?

By the by, make sure to fire off a tweet in the Gort-meister's direction and let him know how sexy he is: @NeilGortz. We want more fabulous, swag-tastic goodies sent our way, amirite?

When the beach towels are delivered, I'll upload some tasty piccies. Perhaps including one or two of me sprawled out in my fancy Thundercats swimming trunks, too. Meow.

Fanx.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Damn, I thought you were kidding there for a minute...
DMC towels? I guess there's a first for everything...

I don't think the members would say no to a pic of that though...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't seen them yet, myself, but I'm to understand they're adorable little things. They'd certainly make for a nice little addition to any hardcore DMC fan's collection!

Everyone at the beach would be well jel of you, also.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
There's only one way to compete for towels.

Swimsuit contest.

Aww yeaa.
Dude, think about this for a second, you're passing up the oppurtunity for a under water lazar gun fight.

Imagine, after 3 days of underwater bloody murder and sleeping on the cold beach, you triumphantly dry yourself off with your brand new effing towel

Meg

Sorry, I already have a nice towel.

78371_towelie.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
At first I thought 'meh' about this because the last fangirl towel I owned was one of ...er....um....Wait I'ma get it just now............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ I think it might have been Lion King? It must have been, I had like EVERYTHING Lion King. So it's kinda like, yeeeaaah, I'm over the obsessed fangirl collection of all odds and ends.
But!

Drying yourself off with dante? i'm sure that's a fangirls dream right there :p

Sounds good.

Now that you put it that way.....I WANT ONE!!!! :D :D :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
L'il update here: big box arrived this morning and there were more items than we expected. Yes, we have towels but we also have...other stuff...

2 DmC beach towels
1 Devil Never Cry hoodie
2 DMC 4 t-shirts

Not bad for a little fansite like ours, eh? Steve has taken pictures (but will not be wearing any of it unless you specifically request Epic Baldy Man Smell on any of the items) and when he's got a minute, no doubt he'll be showing them off.

So come on - we know all the previous posters are interested in getting their mitts on some free goodies but we want to be sure that it's going to be something most of you want to take part in. So show your interest nao! :D

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sorry I'm late to the party I think my invitation was lost in the mail.
I'm definitely interested! :)
When will the pics be up?

Top Bottom