• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who want's the real dante back?

should dante be serious and dark or cocky.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I can see Dante leaning to wall and smoking marijuana at the same time... "Chill out, demons, and try this... It removes stress.."

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg that was funny :D since demons are much stronger than humans Dante can smoke whatever he wants and never have lungs problems or anything :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6367 said:
I can see Dante leaning to wall and smoking marijuana at the same time... "Chill out, demons, and try this... It removes stress.."

or Dante smoking Cannabis and drinking Alcohol....................he would have an explosion of relaxive..................and then he drop some Cannabis to Demons smoke too..................i c ant believe that Demons could smoke Cannabis :D :D :p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think he needs to be a bit more grown up than in DMC3, his wisecracks weren't all that funny and since it's a goth oriented game it should keep the macabre atmosphere from the first DMC I mean the DMC and DMC2 Dante's were cool so why couldn't they make him as cool/ dark in DMC3 I mean the moves are still a real piece of eye candy, more so than before but attitude wise DMC3 Dante was a thumbs down . And WTF was he wearing in DMC3 also. >_<

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
I persaonally loved DMC1 Dante the most, he was serious at times and still could be funnny, but his mode of humour was brillant he almost appeared serious:D. DMC2 Dante wasn't really the Dante we all know and love, one quote i remember sums it all up "Don't talk, just die!" it was a giant head for god's sakes, SO many jokes:wacko:. DMC3 Dante was funny to watch but he didn't have that aura of self assurence or his cocky, "I am better than thou" demeaner.

Inconclusion I prefer DMC1 Dante, but everyone has their own opinion and favorite, and it will propably be the Dante from which-ever was their favorite DMC (I love DMC1, best in the series:D)

Nelo Angelo II;7437 said:
And WTF was he wearing in DMC3 also. >_<

WHAT, I thought it was so cool, I've been to tonnes of partys dressed like that now complete with boobie strap:D

machindix

Personally, I like how Dante was depicted in DMC3 despite what other people say... there's more depth and character developement. You can really see how he grew up and became the man we know in DMC1.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
WHAT, I thought it was so cool, I've been to tonnes of partys dressed like that now complete with boobie strap:D[/QUOTE]

please tell me you're joking:sick:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Oh, Morgan I forgot to tell you "Don't talk, just die" was DMC2 Dante not DMC1. Never mind though.:p
However I'm with you in that DMC1 is still my favourite in the series.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Nelo Angelo II;7446 said:
Oh, Morgan I forgot to tell you "Don't talk, just die" was DMC2 Dante not DMC1. Never mind though.:p
However I'm with you in that DMC1 is still my favourite in the series.

If you reread my post you'll notice that i know that is a DMC2 post, I used it to illustrate why i didn't like DMC2, and yes I have been out in my DMC outfit, no j/ks. When I get my hair cut and/or my red trench coat i'll post so pics.

Also I do a lot of swordmanship and I'm using that to help me learn Dante's fighting style. If I can get a video camera I'll film it and upload some stuff too (with me wearing the outfit)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;7620 said:
If you reread my post you'll notice that i know that is a DMC2 post, I used it to illustrate why i didn't like DMC2, and yes I have been out in my DMC outfit, no j/ks. When I get my hair cut and/or my red trench coat i'll post so pics.

Also I do a lot of swordmanship and I'm using that to help me learn Dante's fighting style. If I can get a video camera I'll film it and upload some stuff too (with me wearing the outfit)

but the sad thing about DMC1 is the costumes..................the are 2 costumes
Sparda costum
and Super Dante costum

but i am glad that i´ve played the game and i was the ace in the game
at least i have helped my friend to kill Phantom i normal
he was suprised about my skills

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7669 said:
Your friend dosen't seem too good,i mean why would someone need help in beating phantom in normal?

ya, i was wonder too...................but he was a rookie. but he also was my best friend..............but a little help woudnt be the end of the World..............to show my ability :D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Yeah!!I read in wiki that iy has been confirmed that Reuben Langdon will reprise his role as Dante in Devil May Cry 4.That'll be cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom