• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who want's the real dante back?

should dante be serious and dark or cocky.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luminar

doombringer
ok i think they should make dante still funny and cocky and kick ass but he should be a little more serious. a LITTLE bit! every time i watch the videos in dmc3 i laugh in almost everyone or just enjoy it. so come on bring back dante!

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I'd like to see some DMC1 Dante back. He was a little cocky and mature at the same time. It's more realistic I think since he is older now.

SLK

he needs to be serious and jokey!!! just like in dmc 1!!! in dmc 3 i found he was cool but still sent out a kinda of childish vibe!!!

Retsamdrol

Master of Unlocking
I think that after his brother's apparent "death" (in DMC3) Dante decided that he needed to get more focus, and became slightly more serious, therefore he's not as "in your face" in DMC1. The serious darkness or whatever from DMC2 might come from his experience in his business, and everything that he had been through so far.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was even darker in the next installment. I would be disappointed, sure, but it would make more sense... personally, of course.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Demon_Sniper said:
I personally don't care which, really. As long as Dante pulls some funny stuff to lighten the mood.
if he was serious, he wouldn't likely do stuff like that.
anyway, i think half and half

DarkJin

i think he should be funny though a bit serious sometimes and i think the should put some like Jester in DMC3

that guy really made me laugh!!!!!

Curse

Cursed Girl
hmm....you guys are like forcing me to play DMC1 ^____^

i say he should be funny....cmon he was unreal in DMC3

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol.................i think that Dante should be more Crazy than the game...................it would be a onde biggest Party over the World...................:p

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
A little of both I guess. But he can cut that crap "whooo" "wheeee" when he rides missiles. That's just stupid. But there must be excellent action cutscenes like the one before mission 8 when he's running down the wall of the castle. That was one of the best cutscenes ever.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...............i agree..........................but cool was the mission 7.....................that Dante fights against Vergil: "Now thats what i call a family reunion"..........................thats my favourite part

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
DMC3 dante's the best! He might be alittle serious cuz he's older now,but he should never be so gohic as he was in DMC2.And he must have his big talk attitude(I technically choked when he compared Arkham with a "backed up toilet."

Chrysander

If the game is to be set after DMC1 or DMC2, then for continuity, it wouldn't make much sense for him to be like he was in DMC3. However, I thought he kicked more ass in DMC3. He wasn't just a clown the whole time, he just did loads of ridiculous over-the-top unnecessarily stylish stuff and had some wise-cracks. But he was also serious at some points, I think they had it just right so he did have some genuine emotion like at the end, and had serious anger towards Vergil at times too, like in the cut scenes of his fight(s) with Vergil, it's not like he was laughing and saying 'hey vergil you smell like poopie' in the most dramatic parts.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the best part that i like in DMC1 is the beginning: "Time for little work got it??" or something like that

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Vergil_Sparda;1683 said:
I'd like to see some DMC1 Dante back. He was a little cocky and mature at the same time. It's more realistic I think since he is older now.

Yeah. I agree with this. DMC1 Dante was great. But Dante in 3rd part was good too. But if I had to decide I would take DMC1 Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom