• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who sealed argosax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe you should work that into DMC5. Mundus and his father, Argosax, both rise up to overthrow the human world as a team. It could be a two disk game. One for taking down Argosax, and the other for taking down Mundus.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;224446 said:
Maybe you should work that into DMC5. Mundus and his father, Argosax, both rise up to overthrow the human world as a team. It could be a two disk game. One for taking down Argosax, and the other for taking down Mundus.

Why not make it that you play like those two.

Back on Topic, i think Argosax was never the king of underworld.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
@ dread: my story idea has someone else as mudus' father. i have decided all the important events up to the point where mundus starts his takeover.

@ TCD: i think you might be right i don't remember anything that officaly says argosax was king. if he was then i will have to change my ideas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn... It could've worked, too. I enjoyed the fight with Argosax more than Mundus.

Perhaps he could be a secret boss then?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
im sure i can work in despair embodied and maybie a few friends as well. ( there are enough negative emotions to make a large varity of demons like that.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Despair Embodied

Pain Embodied

and Sorrow Embodied

The three brothers of pain, originally part of Argosax, but splitting off from him after his defeat at the hands of Sparda.

Like that?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
" pain: is a bit too vauge they are all embodiments of differnt forms of "pain"

the list i thought of is

Dispair Embodied
Sorrow Embodied
Rage Embodied
Hatred Embodied
Obsession Embodied
Desperation Embodied

they whould all originate independently. each one has the potential to create a demon similer to Argosax. dispair embodied just had the first opportnity.

i also had an idea for a joke enemy

Boredom Embodied

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, they all have the potential to create a giant glob of flesh with their strongest generals as part of it?

Freaky...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
actually any dead powerful demon whould work. which whould make Argosax alot stronger during Mundus' takeover because Dispair Embodied whould have all the casualties from a full scale war to choose from.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh. Dante's going to have his hands tied fighting THAT then.

I think there should be a boss that makes Dante realize that he's not invincible. You know, almost kill him, but he narrowly wins? Make him a bit more mature, you know?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
dante won't have to fight that. mudus' takeover is when sparda has to deal with argosax. dante himself won't fight Argosax again. dante will fight the demon made by Rage Embodied.

each charicter in my version of dmc5 will fight the one of the "Embodied" that most connects to their emotions.

dante mature. NEVER!!!!!! he is who he is i personally like it that way . instead i made a charicter so childish that he makes dante look mature.

dante has lost and remains childish.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
So are we talking about who sealed or the idea?.

Back to who sealed Argosax it was the Via people, using the arcana items

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
The crazy demon;225004 said:
Back to who sealed Argosax it was the Via people, using the arcana items

I agree with this statement. I don't think that Sparda would need the Arcana items to seal Argosax away. Sparda may have defeated him, but the Via people sealed him away.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Sparda is the MADAFAKA KING well he seal all B....ES in HELL and Argosax( 1 of the rulers in the Uderworld ) but they do this probably with help of people on Mallet Island. This people led war with Sparda against Underworld ( that will be good story for 1 of the future DMC games ).But hey i have a 1 question where the F..K for God sake is Angels in DMC story i mean Light and Darkness are here and Demons presents Dark and Angels Light so.... i see only Humans and Demons, WTF Capcom ?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Sone;226627 said:
Sparda is the MADAFAKA KING well he seal all B....ES in HELL and Argosax( 1 of the rulers in the Uderworld ) but they do this probably with help of people on Mallet Island. This people led war with Sparda against Underworld ( that will be good story for 1 of the future DMC games ).But hey i have a 1 question where the F..K for God sake is Angels in DMC story i mean Light and Darkness are here and Demons presents Dark and Angels Light so.... i see only Humans and Demons, WTF Capcom ?

the dmc3 manga says than in dmc the human world is the world of light. our world is light. humans are the devils' opposites. no angels are needed in that.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I don't know Mundus for me looks like Fallen Angel with that wings, and every history text and Mythology have a battle Angels vs Demons, maybe i wrong !

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mundus sealed argosax then sparda seals mundus

makes sense sparda would never be able to seal two emporors away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom