• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is you favourite Devil May Cry character?

Who is your favourite (original series) Devil May Cry character?

• Total voters

I Make The Devils Cry

Feel free to add/comment (reply) with anyone who is your favourite character that isn't on the list.
(This is for original series characters).

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Vergil... Because I'm a fangirl. Then, obviously, Dante (both DMC3 and 1), and then Jester. He's just too creepily funny.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I go with Vergil as well ^3^ he's always been my favorite character but I don't know why but somehow Lucia is starting to become my favorite female character

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
The twins, but i really can't answer who i like more, i like Dante because of his mindset and funny acting, and Vergil because i can see some traits of my personality in him (but obviously, i'm not even half as badass as he is) and i like the way he's kinda a mysterious character, i would want to see a little more about his story.

I Make The Devils Cry

DMC1Novel/DMC1 Dante followed by Gilver.
I never see that much support for Gilver as a character (him being another one of the aliases that Vergil has) and when I talk to a lot of people, they don't often know about him, or that alias in particular. I'm glad that someone mentioned him in this.
The twins, but i really can't answer who i like more, i like Dante because of his mindset and funny acting, and Vergil because i can see some traits of my personality in him (but obviously, i'm not even half as badass as he is) and i like the way he's kinda a mysterious character, i would want to see a little more about his story.
I don't doubt that the twins are going to be tied at the end of this, as they are generally the most favoured characters.

DarkSlayerZero

DMC1 Dante>>>>>>2-4
I never see that much support for Gilver as a character (him being another one of the aliases that Vergil has) and when I talk to a lot of people, they don't often know about him, or that alias in particular. I'm glad that someone mentioned him in this.

After discovering the novel, my dislike for the retcons in DMC increased 1000X Fold.

I Make The Devils Cry

No Credo, Agnus, Sanctus, or Matier....hell where is Eva and Sparda?
I did say feel free to comment anyone you like, as I could only have a certain number due to the constraints of the forum. The only person I wasn't sure on putting in properly was Eva, the original list went as such (characters from the novels/manga/ animated series would be left to the comments)
  • Sparda
  • Dante (DMC)
  • Trish
  • Nelo Angelo
  • Mundus
  • Dante (DMC 2)
  • Lucia
  • Matier
  • Arius
  • Dante (DMC 3)
  • Arkham
  • Vergil
  • Lady
  • Jester
  • Nero
  • Kyrie
  • Sanctus
  • Dante (DMC 4)
  • Credo
  • Gloria (Trish)
  • Agnus
  • Trish (DMC 4)
  • Lady (DMC 4)
There aren't many characters in DMC you know ?
I beg to differ.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
DMC2 Dante and Lucia are my 1st fave male and female characters...
Second would be Anime Dante and Trish...
Then finally DMC3 Dante and DMc4 Gloria...

Top Bottom