• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is you favourite Devil May Cry character?

Who is your favourite (original series) Devil May Cry character?

• Total voters

Sunaka Marién

I voted Dante 'cuz I'm a boring person :p
As for my 'favorite Dante', I'd go with DMC1&3 Dante <3
DMC1 because back then he was already pretty funny, yet still somewhat serious. I really ejoyed that mix aswell as him going on about his mom, since I've never seen that done with any other character in that way.
And DMC3 Dante was just plain awsome xD It was fun to watch him do all those crazy things with his youthful energy.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
DMC1&DMC3 Dante and Lady

Dante 1 for being the ****

Dante 3 for maturing into the most badass of all

Lady for...reasons

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's obviously Dante of all universes (except 4) but My other favorite is Morrison. He can be cool when he has screen time.

I Make The Devils Cry

Dante. Then Vergil. Then...Lucia for some reason :\
Lucia was alright, her voice actor was a pain to listen to at times though. Other than, not too bad. She was a very welcome change for me, being a secondary character aside from Dante, although Dante is still my favourite character. That said, I don't like Matier, she is no way in Hell 2000 years Old >_<

I Make The Devils Cry

i try to act like vergil but my best friend, my girlfriend, and my sister say i act too much like dante
Classic Vergil is easy to be in extent of personality, be cool, calm and collective. Straight to the point with things, a minor superiority complex. Cynicism helps. Be honourable. Wear the colour blue at least some place. :devil:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Classic Vergil is easy to be in extent of personality, be cool, calm and collective. Straight to the point with things, a minor superiority complex. Cynicism helps. Be honourable. Wear the colour blue at least some place. :devil:
i am straight to the point. i called a cop fat and didn't beat around the bush

DMC

Devil May Cry
i am straight to the point. i called a cop fat and didn't beat around the bush
Cockiness shall be ur downfall... im not dont likes cops either... but i dont have time for smart remarks... i got better things to do... but when it comes to fights...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Cockiness shall be ur downfall... im not dont likes cops either... but i dont have time for smart remarks... i got better things to do... but when it comes to fights...
in my defense, he started it when he pushed my little cousin off his skateboard when i was teaching him to skate. nodding your head down is not an indicator that we can't skate there. we have mouths and vocal chords for a reason.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I definitely think it's going to be a tie between Dante and Vergil in the end, and awesome avatar, I had the same one not too long ago.
Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your message on my alert ^^

But thank you. It's one of my faves lol. And I agree with ya, it's going to be down to those two. I'm not surprised though :)

Edit: never mind. Dante's leading by a landslide. Still not surprised though, he is the main man after all lol

I Make The Devils Cry

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your message on my alert ^^

But thank you. It's one of my faves lol. And I agree with ya, it's going to be down to those two. I'm not surprised though :)

Edit: never mind. Dante's leading by a landslide. Still not surprised though, he is the main man after all lol
Yeah, I am definitely not surprised if Dante wins this, or if Vergil came in 2nd.

IncarnatedDemon

How can you not love Trish? Smart, hot and strong:

roflbot.jpg

Top Bottom