• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is the prettiest?

Who is the prettiest?

• lightning (ffxii)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • kat (Dmc5)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

kerolin

Who is the prettiest?

1. Final%2BFantasy%2BXIII-2%2B-%2BPS3.jpg

ou

kat (dmc: devil may cry )
    Devil-May-Cry-Kat-Gallery-01.jpg

I know it's stupid to make that comparison because lightning is not the Devil may cry T-T, more please do not hate me

I apologize if anything went wrong I wrote because I speak Portuguese, the translator all heheheh: D

kerolin

humm foi mal eu sou um cabeção mesmo , obrigada por comentar sobre isso se não eu nunca iria sabe :blush:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, first of all I'm the prettiest, and second, I don't speak portugues but I hope my spanish will surfice.
Asi que todos sepan, yo soy el mas bonito.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Lightning.
And do I really need to remind you all that the language which is spoken in this forum is English? Don't write in Portuguese/Spanish, that's not nice. Not everybody here knows those languages.

Turtles

TURTS c:
I was never really in to Final Fantasy, but Lightning reminds me of a girl I know who once died her hair pink. I adored that girl, as I now do Lightning XD

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
not to toot my own horn here but i have a manly scar so im instantly the best looking here. so yh deal with it.
Oh and im voting for Kat :p

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Lightning looks lovely, and strong. And this comes from someone who have not played Final Fantasy series.

There is no competition here. Let me say that in Spanish:

Noe competitiono hereo. Lighting beautifulo and strongo.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Lightning looks lovely, and strong. And this comes from someone who have not played Final Fantasy series.

There is no competition here. Let me say that in Spanish:

Noe competitiono hereo. Lighting beautifulo and strongo.
This may be a bit off topic, but your Spanish is amazing. :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
nope dunno why but Kat seems to be far superior to me. i just dont see the appeal in Lightning, maybe id be different if i played more final fantasy

Forgive me for saying this but Kat looks like a rat or possum because of her nose area. Lightning is a pink hair chick with a slim built but sexy body who is a total bad @ss. The only bad thing about Lightning is her personally and voice, their too rough. She needs to be more girly. Kat just looks like a good time, while Lightning is relationship material.

Top Bottom